Thread: Happy Harry!

Happy Harry!

Hi Harry in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Handsome and happy, bursting with endless energy and an unbridled zest for life , smart and talented and yep, just a tiny tad stubborn, that's a JRT for ya and I'm all in! Confession: I've only been mom to big doggies but one day, soon hopefully, an adorable, life loving JRT such as yourself will join our pack! You kids may be small in size, physically, but when it comes to personality, heart and energy you're giant sized! And those trademark JRT antics only add to your charm!

How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as adorable, as sweet, as special as you, Harry! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Harry! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your precious pics has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled and action packed Dog of the Day celebration..playing fetch, zooming at full speed, hehe; entertaining your family and friends with your repertoire of tricks; chowing down on some tasty treats; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Harry, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harry

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  9.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy, and very smart, too
    You know many tricks and are easy to learn them
    Celebrate your world famous day, and many more

Dearest Harry, you are utterly adorable! What a sweet, gorgeous classic Jack Russell Terrier you are! You look so happy indeed in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And what a delightful personality you have! You're very smart, you're easy to train, and you know many tricks. Your favorite game is fetch, and you will keep fetching things as long as someone keeps throwing them. You're independent, but you also love attention. You're a good boy, and you and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Harry, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, with an extra-special session of fetch!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery