Thread: Lovely Lady Lilly!

Lovely Lady Lilly!

Dearest Lilly, you are a lovely lady indeed! You're so beautiful in that great photo, lying on your back and looking out at me with your head upside down. Thank you for sharing it with us! Your brown Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and don't you have just the sweetest face with those long white whiskers and lovely big pale green eyes. You look so very relaxed there! I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Cumming, GA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were a stray cat who had the good fortune to be taken in and adopted by your dear Purrrsons some six years ago. You were about eight years old, extremely emaciated and scrawny-looking. Your new Purrrsons fattened you right up real quick! As your Purrrson said, when you first came home, you'd eat as quickly as you could. (Perhaps you were afraid the food might disappear if you didn't gobble it right up?) You didn't trust them for a while, and they thought that you had been mistreated. Poor baby, I am so very glad and grateful that these wonderful people brought you Home. Have things ever changed for you since then! And all it took was love and abundant food!

Now you are fourteen years old and queen of the house, a very loving and trusting kitty. You rule your home with a velvet paw, so how can your Purrrsons resist? You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lady Lilly!!!

Hi Miss Lilly! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Seeing your gorgeous, healthy self up on my Cat of the Day page this morning it's hard to believe you were once that starved and scrawny stray your family first laid eyes on! Your transformation is testament to the healing power of good food, a proper diet, commitment and unconditional love; living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, adult kitty rescue!

Endless thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special girl, providing you with the happy, carefree and love filled life you so rightly deserved! And in return, each and every day you return the kindness and compassion shown you, bringing so much joy to your humans' days! Understandably, it took a bit of time for you to learn to trust your new family, but oh boy just look at your now, having rightfully assumed your regal status as Queen of the House, ruling over your subjects with a velvet paw!

Well, that's all changed now. She is the queen of our house - a very loving, trusting, kitty! She rules our home with a velvet paw, so who could resist, right?
    Who could resist, indeed! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving fur baby in you, Lilly; having known your love and companionship the past 6 wonderful years and counting! You're a gem, sweetheart, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lilly! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, your Mom's love filled tribute has been a welcome break in my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Lilly...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lilly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Lilly!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cuttie Pie Lilly😍 You are really cute and you look like my cat Terry. She is sweet too❤ Interior Door Austin

Your eyes make my hear melt. So inlove with you Lady Lilly! Please stay lovable and healthy ❤

Your eyes make my hear melt. So inlove with you Lady Lilly! Please stay lovable and healthy ❤ tree service

That's a very heartwarming message for Lovely Lilly!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the day from all the way from Pasadena!

Lilly

You're so cute and fluffy! Happy Cat of the day to you! Sending love from Iowa USA