Thread: Adorable Orangie Owen!

Adorable Orangie Owen!

Dearest Owen, you are adorable indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that orange fur with white trim that looks so soft! You have the sweetest face, with those lovely big orange eyes that match your fur. My gorgeous girl Sparkler, with her soft orange fur with white trim and her sweet face with lovely big matching orange eyes, says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so stately and handsome in repose in the first, and in the second you're having a great time outside, safely leashed and exploring. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Iowa to pet you, and pet your five dear siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a young man, just two years old. You're full of energy and make dear Meowmie smile with your antics. You love playing tag with her and running around in the tall grass when she's watching over you to keep you safe. You also enjoy playing many other games with your siblings. When you're not playing, you love to cuddle. You enjoy sitting by Meowmie in her chair and sleeping right next to her every night. You love all the attention and love you get. You're an emotional support animal for her and have helped her very much. You're a very good, very smart boy, and you know when you're needed. You and Meowmie and your siblings all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Owen, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Orange Owen!

Hi Owen! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all of us in this kitty loving home, including my orange boy, Tigg'r!

What a handsome, most precious , young Orange Tabby boy you are, Owen! Your photos are utterly swoon worthy, and more heart-melting still is learning of the very special bond you and your Mom share, the happiness your bring to her days! How lucky she is, having a fur baby as devoted, as sweet loving as you, bringing priceless comfort and joy, emotional healing to her life! You truly are an earthly angel in a fur coat, Owen, truly heaven sent! Just as you say, sweetheart, you truly are a good boy, a VERY good boy, the BEST boy; beautiful inside and out...and smart too! How purrfect can one kitty be?

I love attention and all the love I get ... maybe too much love some days. I am a very smart boy and know when I am needed. I am an emotional support animal and have done a lot for my owner! I am a very good boy!!
    An attention craving boy, that you are, Owen, and by all accounts you give back as good as you get; ten fold! You and your Mom, better together, best buds for life!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day, playing with your 5 fur siblings and spending special time with your Mom to paw off a note to us, giving us but a glimpse into your enchanted, happy and carefree, love filled life! Meeting you today has warmed me to the core! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Owen...donning your leash, taking a leisurely walk in the tall grass, rolling in a pile of freshly fallen leaves; playing with your fur bros and sisters; cuddling with your Mom in her chair; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Owen, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur sibbies, too!

Heaven sent Owen!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable orange Owen!

Hi, my name is Owen and I am two years old. I am a boy, of course.

I am an energetic but cuddly cat. I love to play tag with my owner, as well as play many other games with my five siblings. I love to run around outside and be in the tall grass, only when my owner is there to care and protect me of course! I love to cuddle when I'm not playing around, I like to sit with my owner in her chair as well as sleep right next to her every night. I love attention and all the love I get ... maybe too much love some days. I am a very smart boy and know when I am needed. I am an emotional support animal and have done a lot for my owner! I am a very good boy!!
    Hello, Owen and hello to your person and all your siblings too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome young orange tabby kitty you are! I am such a fan of ginger cats and you are irresistible! I like your big eyes, your white whiskers and your fur that looks so soft! You have wonderful tabby markings on your body and tail, plus your white "bib", pawsies and the tip of your tail! Beautiful!

You are an emotional support animal, knowing precisely when to offer support, companionship and love to your person. You sometimes have your leash put on and go outdoors, where you can run around and enjoy the tall grass! You play tag and other games, because you are very smart! Then it is time to enjoy cuddles and be your special self! Best of all ... you are a greatly LOVED kitty! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Owen, wonderful emotional support kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you everyone

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Owen, you are adorable indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that orange fur with white trim that looks so soft! You have the sweetest face, with those lovely big orange eyes that match your fur. My gorgeous girl Sparkler, with her soft orange fur with white trim and her sweet face with lovely big matching orange eyes, says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so stately and handsome in repose in the first, and in the second you're having a great time outside, safely leashed and exploring. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Iowa to pet you, and pet your five dear siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a young man, just two years old. You're full of energy and make dear Meowmie smile with your antics. You love playing tag with her and running around in the tall grass when she's watching over you to keep you safe. You also enjoy playing many other games with your siblings. When you're not playing, you love to cuddle. You enjoy sitting by Meowmie in her chair and sleeping right next to her every night. You love all the attention and love you get. You're an emotional support animal for her and have helped her very much. You're a very good, very smart boy, and you know when you're needed. You and Meowmie and your siblings all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Owen, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I read all these sweet messages to Owen and he is very thankful for all the kind words. Love from Owen and Paige in Iowa!!