Thread: Wonderful Willy!

Wonderful Willy!

Hi Willy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

Even though Willy is a quarter horse he doesn't look it! At least to me, he looks like a thoroughbred. I love Willy and after reading this hopefully you do too!
    Rest assured, I sure DO love you, Willy! How could anyone help but love you? You're not only one incredibly handsome Quarter Horse paint Gelding, you're packed with personality and heart, and quite the character! That photo of you laughing has me laughing out loud, hehe Could that be you reacting to your lady offering you a dreaded banana or pear?

How lucky your young lady is, Willy, having a best friend as beautiful, as smart and talented, as sweet and personality packed, as special as you. Inside and out you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried, Willy. That bottom photo of your young lady posing beside you, beaming with pride says it all: you and she were destined to be as one, better together, best friends and soulmates for life! You two even share the same chestnut...markings! (You're both "thoroughbreds" in my book!) What a treasure you are, Willy, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your lady's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...grazing in those lush, lavender and clover rich hillsides; munching on some yummy peppermint and carrots; spending special time with your lady, giving and receiving kisses, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, a big hug and slobbery smooch to you, beautiful Willy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a handsome boy and very smart, too.
    You have learned many tricks.
    You know what you like to eat, and what you don't
    After reading your story, we love you, too
    Celebrate your special day, and many more

Dearest Willy, what a beautiful Quarter Horse paint gelding you are! You're absolutely gorgeous with that white coat with the chestnut and gold touches, and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes and that big open-mouth grin. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. How nice to see you with your dear young friend, and as we see, your chestnut patches even match her hair!

And what a delightful personality you have! You love learning new tricks, and your favorite foods are oatmeal, carrots, and peppermint treats. Your friend takes you to graze each day on a very lush hillside of clover and lavender. You may be a quarter horse, but you're a true thoroughbred to your friend. You love each other very much, don't you, and after meeting you, we love you too! What a wonderful love-filled home you and she share!

Congratulations, darling Willy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (NO pears or bananas!).

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery