Thread: Most wonderful Lilleman!

Most wonderful Lilleman!

Lilleman is so much more than a cat. He is like a monkey, E.T., and an human baby put together! His head is small with big ears and eyes, his neck is long and thin, his belly is big and beautiful, and his fur is made up of silky curls softer than anything I've known before.

He was sickly as a baby and therefore he was carried around all the time and now when he is big and heavy he still expects you to carry him and pamper him. I would think he is the most kissed creature on earth. He is kissed so often because he really enjoys it - if he is in a bad mood all you have to do is pick him up and kiss him, then he'll be a happy cat again!

One of his favorite habits is to curl up in a sweater - while you're still in it! It gets pretty crowded, but what can you do when you see his happy face? He is the the most wonderful, as well as original, pet imaginable and we love him more than anything in the world.
    Hello, dear Lilleman! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Devon Rex kitty you are! I like your face with your big ears and golden eyes! Your fur is curly, silky and soft to pet!

You were carried around as a baby, and even though you are now a big kitty, you still expect to be carried and pampered! You are the most kissed creature on earth (gentle little *kisses* from me)! You even like to curl up in a sweater while your person is still wearing it! I imagine you might feel safe and snuggled in that spot

Your person writes that you are a wonderful, original kitty and - best of all - loved more than anything in the world! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to most-loved Lilleman!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Most Loved Lilleman!!!

Greetings, Lilleman in Gothenborg, Sweden! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Devon Rex you are, Lilleman! From your soft as velvet, softly curled coat, to your magnificent, wide as saucers, topaz colored eyes you're stunning! And you just might be the most loved and kissed kitty on the planet!

I would think he is the most kissed creature on earth. He is kissed so often because he really enjoys it - if he is in a bad mood all you have to do is pick him up and kiss him, then he'll be a happy cat again!
    And at 13 years young, you're still coveting those kisses and being carried around like a baby! How wonderful to be loved so deeply, so completely by your devoted humans, Lilleman! If only every kitty were as loved as you are! How lucky your family is, having a furbaby as special as you, sweetheart! It's no wonder they love you more than anything in the whole wide world, Lilleman! From the top of your sweet head to the tip of your tail you're purrfection on 4 paws; an original, one of a kind; beautiful inside and out; simply the best!

He is the the most wonderful, as well as original, pet imaginable and we love him more than anything in the world.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lilleman! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming and love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...nesting in your humans' sweaters, hehe; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Lilleman, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lilleman, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Devon Rex guy you are, with that beautiful orange fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those great big ears and that cute pink nose and those lovely big orange eyes that blend right in with your fur. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. What a fantastic close-up that is, capturing your beauty and spirit so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Gothenborg in Sweden and pet you! I'd love to stroke those silky curls that your loving and beloved Purrrson says are softer than anything he/she has known before. I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have quite an amazing story to tell. You were sickly as a baby, and you were carried around most of the time back then. Thirteen years later now, you are big and heavy but still expect to be carried around and pampered! Your Purrrson thinks you're the most kissed creature in the world. You're kissed so often because you really enjoy it. If you're in a bad mood, your Purrrson picks you up and kisses you, and you're a happy cat again! You love curling up in a sweater, while someone is still wearing it! And how can that person resist after seeing how happy you are? To your family you are the most wonderful, as well as original, pet imaginable. You and they all love each other more than anything in the world. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilleman, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery