Thread: Sweet Sleepy!

Sweet Sleepy!

Hi Sleepy in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny girl!

AWW!!! What a pawsitively precious, beautiful Dwarf bunnster girl you are, Sleepy! Your fluffy, smooth brown coat is so pretty, and I can only imagine how soft to the touch it is! All of that grooming you do sure pays off! Yes, you certainly are a beautiful girl, Sleepy, inside and out! Your breed may be "Dwarf," when it come to heart and personality you're giant sized!

How lucky your young human is, having known your love and companionship the past 9 wonderful years, Sleepy! Every young person should grow up knowing the love and friendship of a furry brother or sister, an animal companion, and in you your special person has been blessed with the very best! It melts my heart, knowing you two have been best buds since she/he was just a baby! It's no wonder your human loves you so very much, Sleepy! A human couldn't hope for more in a fur sibling! More than a furry friend you're family, your human's Pet of a Lifetime!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sleepy! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...romping in your garden with your furry family members; munching on some yummy fresh greens and crunchy carrots; spending special time with your human, receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Sleepy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your furry family members too!

Sweet Sleepy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sleepy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 241
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl who loves to keep her fur clean.
    You enjoy carrots and the company of other bunnies.
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Dearest Sleepy, you are so very sweet, indeed! What a beautiful Dwarf Rabbit you are with that brown fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those cute lop ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a nice story you have to tell! You live with your family in a big hutch in the garden, and you are your dear person's favorite. You joined your human family when your person was just a baby, so you are like his/her sister. He/she has grown up knowing you! You have the most delightful personality. You run fast, and you're very nice and friendly. Sometimes you like to be petted; other times you just want to keep your fur smooth. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sleepy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of carrots and water and fresh greens.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Sleepy bunny in Germany! You are a very beautiful girl! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678