Thread: Sweet Smiling Minnie!

Marvelous Minnie!

Dearest Minnie, a.k.a. Minnie Moose, or even Moosie, you are marvelous indeed! What a gorgeous Labrador Retriever/Norwegian Buhund mix lady you are! That light-brown fur is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. That first shot of you with that great big smile is beyond delightful! You have the nicest personality, too. You love everyone you meet and show it with big kisses. You check everything out by sniffing it. You're great around kids, teenagers, adults, and seniors. You love playing outside in the snow and cuddling with your family on the couch. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minnie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Smiling Minnie!

Hi Minnie, a.k.a. Minnie Moose, a.k.a. Moosie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What an adorable, most precious Lab x Norwegian Buhund you are, Minnie! You big, beautiful, million mega-watt smile is the perfect antidote to my dark and rainy morning! And not only are you beautiful in looks, Moosie, you're just as sweet and loving as can be; a friend to all with a heart of gold; the consummate cuddler and snuggler, dispensing smooches to all you meet!

She loves everyone she meets, pretty much, and is not afraid to show it! People who don't expect kisses are often surprised.
    Her personality is the greatest. She is great around kids, teenagers, adults and seniors. She modifies her behavior depending on who she is with, so she's never too rambunctious round the elderly, for example.
    How very blessed your family is, having a furkid, a full fledged furry family member as beautiful, as adorable, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Minnie! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, perfection on paws, simply the best!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting your today, reading your Mom/Dad's love filled tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Minnie Moose...playing and spending fun time with your family; meeting up with all of your friend and fans, dispensing those coveted kisses with impunity, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; cuddling with your humans on the couch tonight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Minnie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Minnie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  9.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a sweetheart who knows how to act for any person.
    You love the snow and cuddles.
    Celebrate your special day and every day