Thread: Beautiful Zoe!

Beautiful Zoe!

Dearest Zoe, what a beautiful young Tortoiseshell lady you are! Your colorful fur looks so soft and is so pretty, with its shades of black and brown and orange and touches of white. And what a sweet face you have with those long, LONG whiskers and lovely big green eyes. My Tortie Angels Poppy and Galaxy say "Hello, Meow!" to you from the Rainbow Bridge! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. Your dear person really has a talent with the camera.. but then, with such a perfect model, how could she/he not get a terrific shot? I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Sofia, Bulgaria and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your person found you on the street, a kitten not more than two months old, with no mother cat or siblings around. She/he took you home, and there you've been ever since! My very deepest thanks to your dear person for rescuing you and welcoming you Home. You are now a big girl of one and a half years. Your person says you're "one hell of a wild kitty," which can be seen in the way you look at her most of the time! You don't like to be cuddled, but sometimes you make her happy when you decide to be kind. She lets you do what you want and tries to spoil you, hoping you'll calm down and stop eating her food some day! She loves you just as you are, and you both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoe, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Zoe!

Greetings, Zoe in Bulgaria! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Torti girl you are, Zoe! Your classic, Torti colored coat, your sparkling, emerald green eyes are simply stunning! And quite the kitty model you are; your close-ups are breathtaking! How lucky you are, having a human as talented as yours, capturing you in all of your Torti beauty!

You truly are one of a kind, Zoe, a girl who knows what she wants and when she wants it, doling out your affection as it suits you! True to your breed, your brimming with purrsonality and Torti-tude, keeping your human wanting for more, living and loving life on your own terms! hehe

I've left her to do whatever she wants and I try to spoil her with what I can hopefully, to stop eating my food and calm down one day! But she is loved just as she is, piercing green eyes and all!
    How wonderful to be loved so unconditionally, cherished for the beautiful, unique and special girl that you are, Zoe! And who knows, maybe sometime down the road, as you grow older, you'll grow a bit more mellow too! But no matter, you're purrfect just as you are!

Endless thanks to your human for never giving in, despite your quirks and antics, providing you with the happy, carefree and love filled life you so deserve! How lucky your Mom/Dad is, having been so unexpectedly blessed with a "first" as beautiful and unique, as utterly irresistible, as special as you, Zoe! You're a gem!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute and seeing your gorgeous photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending special time with your human, being spoiled EXTRA rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love to you, beautiful Zoe, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning Zoe!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zoe is my first pet I took from the street. She was alone, no sign of a mother cat or siblings. I think she was no more than two months old when I took her and since then she is being one hell of a wild kitty, which can be seen in the way she is looking at me most of the time. She doesn't like to be cuddled, but I have my periods of happiness when she decides to be kind.

I've left her to do whatever she wants and I try to spoil her with what I can hopefully, to stop eating my food and calm down one day! But she is loved just as she is, piercing green eyes and all!
    Hello, Zoe in far-away (from me) Bulgaria! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely tortoiseshell kitty you are! I like your tortie-colored fur; your long whiskers; and especially your gem-like green eyes! You are very beautiful!

Oh my goodness, what a rescue story your person tells! You were a kitten, all by yourself when your person took you. Now you are an inside kitty, safe and able to do what you like! You are a wild kitty, and not particularly a fan of cuddling. Though sometimes you decide to be kind. You eat your person's food, and your person is working on spoiling you! Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to loved Zoe in Bulgaria!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678