Dearest Zoe, what a beautiful young Tortoiseshell lady you are! Your colorful fur looks so soft and is so pretty, with its shades of black and brown and orange and touches of white. And what a sweet face you have with those long, LONG whiskers and lovely big green eyes. My Tortie Angels Poppy and Galaxy say "Hello, Meow!" to you from the Rainbow Bridge! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. Your dear person really has a talent with the camera.. but then, with such a perfect model, how could she/he not get a terrific shot? I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Sofia, Bulgaria and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your person found you on the street, a kitten not more than two months old, with no mother cat or siblings around. She/he took you home, and there you've been ever since! My very deepest thanks to your dear person for rescuing you and welcoming you Home. You are now a big girl of one and a half years. Your person says you're "one hell of a wild kitty," which can be seen in the way you look at her most of the time! You don't like to be cuddled, but sometimes you make her happy when you decide to be kind. She lets you do what you want and tries to spoil you, hoping you'll calm down and stop eating her food some day! She loves you just as you are, and you both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoe, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.