Thread: Beauitful Blair!

Beauitful Blair!

Hi Blair! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a stunning Torti girl you are indeed, Blair; the ultimate glam girl! Your sparkling, light green eyes, your long and fluffy coat of many colors are so beautiful! We can only imagine what a treat it is to cuddle you close, pet your soft fur! Hopefully your humans will pass along a few cuddles for me, pet your soft and silky fur...if you're in the mood, that is! (Always keep the humans wanting for more, right Blair? lol) And as for that adorable tongue out action? Well, there's a reason you kids are known for your "Torti-tude!" Gotta love a girl with a mind of her own, not to mention one able to keep those pesky brothers in line!

[QUOTE] Blair is a girl with attitude. That's why I love this picture, with her tongue sticking out as if to show it. She spends all day glaring at her brothers from her perches. She is a very talkative and is always giving her opinions.[/QUOTE

How very lucky your humans are, Blair, having a furkid as gorgeous and purrsonality packed, as spunky and spirited, as special as you, Blair! In looks, purrsonality and heart you truly are purrfection on 4 paws...simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom/Dad's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...jumping in and out of, nesting in your boxes, hehe; keeping your fur bros in line, glaring from on high; receiving all the cuddles you may (or may not, lol) desires; being loved and pampered to pieces as is only fitting a glam girl diva such as you! Lots of love to you, beautiful Blair, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty bros, too!

Razzzberries!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Blair, you are beautiful indeed! What an utterly stunningly glamorous lady you are! Your trademark-Tortie "coat of many colors" is gorgeous, so long and very soft and silky. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big green eyes and the mostly dark fur with some orange down to and on your nose. How cute you are with that little pink tongue poking out of your mouth! My stunningly glamorous Tortie Angel ladies Poppy and Galaxy say "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing that terrific photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Gilbert, AZ to pet you, and pet your dear kitty brothers, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you (if you decide to let him/her do it) and your brothers for me!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a girl with attitude, which is so clear from that photo with your tongue sticking out. You spend a lot of time glaring at your brothers from your perches. You're very talkative, and you're not shy about expressing your opinions. Your hobbies include boxes, occupying and jumping in and out of them, and talking back to humans and other cats. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blair, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty brothers and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Poppy Angel and Galaxy Angel are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 10-01-2021 at 03:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Blair in Arizona! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tortie lady you are! I like your coat of many colors, your gem-like eyes, and your cute "blep" face! I would appreciate it very much if you would allow your human to pet you for me - you are beautiful!

You are a very busy kitty, too! You are talkative and have lots to say. You are not s hy about expressing an opinion! You occupy a perch and look down at your kitty brofurs Like many kitties, you enjoy a good box! Purrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Blair! Love to your kitty brofurs, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blair

You're so so cute! I love this photo that you blessed all of us with! I hope you're doing well! All the love to you and your family.