Thread: Beautiful Lady Nancy!

Beautiful Lady Nancy!

Dearest Nancy, what a beautiful lady you are, indeed! You're absolutely stunning! That thick, fluffy, colorful fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and it's a fine example of your Maine Coon heritage. And what a sweet face you have, with those perky ears and long, Long, LOOOOOONNG white whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They make up a terrific album, showing you in so many different settings and poses at different stages of your life. You're very photogenic indeed! What a cute little kitten you were, growing up into the lovely lady you are today. That tight close-up shot is stunning, and I love that shot of you lying on your back. Are you asking for a tummy rub there? I wish I could reach through the screen and rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your dear foster-brother Ronnie/Bubba and rub his tum (only if he wants it rubbed of course), too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both and rub appropriate tums, too .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons and you and Ronnie/Bubba all adopted each other on September 28th, 2013, and you've been together ever since. You were born feral and were rescued by a Maine Coon rescue group, where you and your Purrrsons met and adopted each other. My deepest thanks to your Purrrsons for choosing rescue! Their previous cat Grayson was also feral and part Maine Coon, and they learned from him to love the breed. We're so sorry he went to the Rainbow Bridge after only eight years. Deepest sympathy to his family and all who love him and grieve him and miss him so much.

You and your Purrrson love to be together, and you join in on his/her exercise sessions, doing your cat yoga. You enjoy being nearby when he/she is playing guitar, and you provide foot-warming services on the bed at night. And what a great jump you made in the video! You're very loving, and you're a fine mother cat to your little yellow mouse, which you carry around and bring to your dear Purrrson, wherever he/she is in the house. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nancy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Ronnie/Bubba and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Grayson Angel is rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-29-2021 at 08:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Lady Nancy!!!

Hi Lady Nancy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and greetings to brother Bubba, too!

What a gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful, oh so *photogenic* white mittened Maine Coon x you are, Nancy! That small orange spot on your forehead is so sweet, and suffice it to say your long, flowing Calico colored coat is simply stunning, and you just might lay claim to the softest, fluffiest tummy ever! (Sign me up for a belly rubbing session, hehe) And not only are you one gorgeous girl, true to your beloved breed you're every bit as beautiful in purrsonality as you are in looks, a gentle giant with a heart as big as they come!

It's easy to see how handily you and brother Bubba won over your humans' hearts, Nancy, and we are so grateful to them for choosing adoption, opening up their home and hearts to not only you and Bubba, but to your precious (RIP ) predecessor Grayson too; a rescue himself and one most deserving Cat of the Day, Feb. 1, 2006.

How very lucky your pawrents are, having such a beautiful, purrsonality packed, loyal and loving furkid (and yoga partner, hehe) in you, Nancy! They just don't come any more special than you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your proud Mom's heartwarming tribute, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos and that awesome "epic jump" video has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with brother Bubba, yellow mouse in tow; sticking like glue to your Mom, teaching her your time honored yoga moves, lol; cuddling on her lap as she strums her guitar; receiving tons of belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Nancy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Bubba, too!!!

Beautiful Nancy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pretty Nancy!!

Such a gorgeous girl!! I loved the story and photo's!