Thread: Purrrfectly Precious Pumpkin!

Purrrfectly Precious Pumpkin!

Dearest Pumpkin, a.k.a. GrumpyCat or GrouchyCat, you are Purrrfectly Precious indeed! What a gorgeous hunk of an Orangeman you are! Your orange-Tabby fur is so pretty with its perfect Tabby markings, and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes. You're so handsome sitting there and looking like you're saying something to me, which I'd love to hear! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Ocean View, DE to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrson have known and loved each other and been together your entire life. He/she watched you being born and bonded with you right then, and you've been together through life's adventures ever since. You're fourteen years old now and have slowed down some, but you're still the Grumpy Cat and Grouchy Cat you've always been. You love people but don't like other cats, even your kitty housemates. Your Purrrson has had that tiny Orange Baby in his/her heart all along and always will have you there. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pumpkin, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Pumpkin!

Hi Pumpkin, a.k.a. "Grumpy Cat," "Grouchy Cat!" Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

For a moment there I thought my orange boy, Tigg'r, had nominated himself for Cat of the Day! You and he could be twins; well, at least in looks!

Aside from being one hunky and handsome Orange Tabby boy you sure are packed with pizazz and purrsonailty, living life on your terms! You may not be fan of other cats (including your own fur sibs!), prone to the occasional um, mood swing, hehe, but I'm sure your human wouldn't have you any other way! For you truly are purrfection on 4 paws and her opinion is the only one that matters!

She knew the moment she laid eyes on you, the day your were born, that you and she were meant to be, and 14 years later the bond of love you and she forged that fateful day has only grown stronger and deeper with time! How lucky your Mom is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Pumpkin! As it was then, and as it is now and forever will be, you are your Mom's "tiny Orange baby," her heart kitty, her one and only! How lucky she is, having a beautiful, spritely and feisty, most precious fur baby in you, Pumpkin! You truly are one in a million, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pumpkin! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending special time with your Mom, playing and feasting to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots o love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Pumpkin, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, precious Pumpkin! Happy Cat of the Day!

WHat a handsome ginger gentleman you are! I like your golden eyes and your wonderful tabby markings!

You have been with your person all your life, and you are a much-loved kitty! You are your person's "tiny orange kitty", and you have been with your person all your life! You are feisty and smart! Best of all - you are your person's heart kitty ! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Pumpkin!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pumpkin

Literally soooo adorable.. I just want to take you home and cuddle you forever!