Thread: Precious Purrsian MissPutti!

Precious Purrsian MissPutti!

Dearest MissPutti, what a precious Purrsian you are indeed! (I love the spelling there. That's Purrrfect!) You're absolutely gorgeous, an almost all solid black long-haired Purrsian, with that fluffy, thick, luxurious fur and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. And just look at that tail! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're utterly adorable, first having a snooze, flopped over onto your back (are you asking for a tummy rub there?) on that platform with your paws up, toes curled. And then you're strolling down the walkway in that Mississippi snowstorm, with flakes of snow falling around and on you. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Steens, MS to pet you and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, need I say). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, need I say) for me !

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love your cat bed, and you lie in many unusual positions in it. Your fur is so thick and fluffy, you enjoyed taking a stroll in that rare snowstorm you got in January. You're now ten years old, and you and your dear Purrrson have been through a lot together. You're not "just a cat," you're family! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling MissPutti, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Purrsian MissPutti!!!

Hi MissPutti! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh yes indeed! What a gorgeous, pawsitively precious, pawsome Purrsian puss you are, MissPutti! Your full and fluffy, "almost black" coat is so beautiful, and wow, just look at that magnificent tail! You're stunning! And how wonderfully you wear white, sweetheart! That photo of you pussy footing past those pansies, those snowflakes dotting your dark coat is the best!

She is so fluffy she did not even mind the rare snow we got that January - as you can tell by the pansies, it was an unexpected storm - our average temperature in January is about 50 degrees F, well above freezing! But as much as she dislikes rain, we think her fluff kept her from even noticing the snow, even if it stands out on her black fur. We like that picture too because it shows off how magnificent her fluffy tail is
    How lucky your human, your entire family is, having a loyal and loving furkid, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you, MissPutti! Not simply any kitty, just a "pet," you are your humans' best furry friend and soulmate, family through and through, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your Mom's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration, MissPutti, lounging in your comfy cat bed, spending fun time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful MissPutti, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Goofer! lol

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Purrsian MissPutti, congrats! you deserve to be a cat of the day. Cool cuddling, seem you want a hug❤ Albuquerque Flooring Installer