Thread: Gorgeous Otto!!!

Gorgeous Otto!!!

Greetings, Otto in Paderborn, Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, bright and beautiful Lutino Cockatiel you are, Otto, and your personality every bit as bright and cheerful as you sunny plumage, those rosy red cheeks! And how awesome is your mile high crown! In the dictionary, next to the word "beauty," is your name, Otto!

How lucky your human is, having a feathered family as beautiful and joyful, as mischievous and fun loving (read: naughty!) as you, Otto! Oh how I laughed, reading how you stealthy dive bomb onto your unsuspecting victims shoulders for those ear nibbles! lol Of course you deny all complicity with that um, look of innocence! Nope, not fooling anyone! hehe

You may be a bit of a mischief maker, keeping your human on her/his toes with your antics, but no doubt your human wouldn't have it any other way! Why mess with perfection!

Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, Otto! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing and spending fun time with your human; chowing down on your fave foods and some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Otto, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Otto!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Otto, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Lutino Cockatiel you are, with those white and yellow feathers and that sweet face that looks so innocent but hides quite a streak of mischief. Sometimes you surprise people with ear nips! You know better than to do it to your dear person, but sometimes you'll do it to visitors before your person can warn them. Your person and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Otto, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, without ear-nips, I hope!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Otto

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 276
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy who can be a little naughty
    You like to bite peoples ears and chirp
    loudly when dinner is not on time.
    Celebrate your world famous day