Thread: Precious Sweet Sue and Andy

Precious Sweet Sue and Andy

Congratulations, Sweet Sue and Andy, on sharing POTD honors today! You two are gorgeous, adorable, darling and Heaven-sent (we birds!) I sure remember your hatch days (doesn't seem like 4 1/2 years ago!) and watching you grow in photos was miraculous! We're so glad that you're so lucky to have the best human Mommy who is so caring and conscientious to give you everything you need for a happy and safe life. Sending all best wishes for continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, sweet angels! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Precious Sweet Sue and Andy!

Hi Sweet Sue and Andy! Happy Pets of the Day to you!

How lucky are we, having a beautiful, oh so precious Parakeet pair, a brother and sister team, as our featured honorees! Your sky blue and white plumage with those distinctive dark blue, black and white highlights, simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing so many beautiful and touching photos with your backstory, kids! I love that one of you two sharing a kiss, and how amazing, how heart-melting is that pic of you and all of your siblings newly hatched!

I'm so sorry to hear, that for some strange reason, your siblings decided to start picking on you after years together, sharing a spacious cage! That photo showing your injured wing is heartbreaking. But happily you healed, and once in your own cage life was peaceful again, if not a bit lonely! Then came dear Andy and life was not only peaceful but happy!!! It's wonderful knowing you two have one another to bond with, to snuggle and play with, along with a devoted Mommy doting on you 24/7, of course!

What twin treasures you are, Sweet Sue and Andy, just as special as can be! Your Mommy is one lucky soul, having two beautiful, gentle and joyful, sweet and loving feathered family members in you, Sweet Sue and Andy; doubly blessed!

Thanks for clawing off a note to us, Sweet sue, sharing with us just a glimpse into your enchanted, happy and love filled life! Meeting you and Andy has been such a treat! I hope you're both treated to a very special Pets of the Day celebration...playing with your toys and munching on some yummy Budgie treats; spending special time with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Sweet Sue and Andy, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Love to all of your feathered siblings too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Sue and Andy

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  10.4 KB

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/April/15.html

These are the parents of the five babies

AWWW Such Beautiful and Precious budgies. Of course, I am bias as I am the Mom to Thirty ONEderful budgies, yes 31. 98% of them are rescues.

Do you still have the precious Mom and Dad?

Quote Originally Posted by rockybudgeboa View Post
    AWWW Such Beautiful and Precious budgies. Of course, I am bias as I am the Mom to Thirty ONEderful budgies, yes 31. 98% of them are rescues.

Do you still have the precious Mom and Dad?

The Mom, Sky passed away. The Dad, Stormy is still fine. Sky laid eight eggs total, three did not hatch. She was probably wore out.
    Stormy did help with the babies in the nesting box

Dearest Sweet Sue and Andy, you are precious indeed! What a beautiful brother and sister parakeet team you are! Thank you for sharing that fantastic album of all those photos! They show not only your great beauty but also your delightful personalities and how well you get along together. I love that shot of you two nuzzling each other's beaks! And what precious pictures of you and all your siblings as newly-hatched infants and then the five of you as your feathers and their colors were developing. And then, how nice to see the POTD page for your dear parents Sky and Stormy. You are all very beautiful!

And what a story you have to tell! We learned about how you were two of the five hatched starting in early April 2017. You were all fine together in a big cage for a while, and then some of your siblings began to pick on you, Sweet Sue. I'm so sorry that they hurt your wing, as we see in that one photo, and I'm glad that your dear Mom put you in another cage. Your wing healed, but you were lonely, so she put Andy in with you. You both get along fine and are very happy together. You and your Mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sweet Sue and Andy, on being chosen Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and birdies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-23-2021 at 08:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so so sorry that the mom passed. She was such a looker. Actually, every single one of them are lookers.

Leslie and her 30 WONDERFUl Budgies!!!
    Last edited by rockybudgeboa; 09-24-2021 at 05:30 PM.

And how delightful to learn that you are members of our wonderful Pet Talk family! Congratulations, sweet birdies and mom Donna!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  10.4 KB

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/April/15.html

These are the parents of the five babies
    So beautiful, Donna! Didn't know Sweet Sue and Andy were yours until mentioned here! What a precious pair!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~