Thread: Adorable Nashville!

Adorable Nashville!

Hi Nashville! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!!!

Cuteness overload alert!!! Oh my gosh, Nash, you are just too, too adorable for words! Those pics!!! That toofie grin gets me every time! And how beautiful are those sparkling green eyes! But that wide eyed look of innocence, that "Who ME???" shot isn't fooling anyone! lol

You truly are quite the character, quite the fun loving mischief maker, aren't you, Nash! hehe All puppies come with an abundance of energy and spunk, boundless curiosity, but Border Collie babies take exuberance to a whole other level! And at a mere 6 months old your vaunted trademark BC traits are already shining through in your beauty and your smarts, and best of all, in your big, loving heart! A friend to all, no matter their size, be they 2 or 4 legged, skinned or furred, that you are! And oh, to be on the receiving end of those Nash hugs and kisses!

This adorable little boy is not only cute as a button, he is sweet and very loving. When he wants to give hugs and kisses he crawls up your back and he puts both paws/arms on either side of your head and kisses all over your ears and neck. He gets so excited to see us when we get home from work. He's the best!!!!
    How lucky your family is, sweetheart, having a beautiful, personality packed, joyful and fun loving, sweet as can be furkid in you, Nashy! Needless to say your humans are in for a ton of fun over the months and years to come, the lot of you sharing countless happy days, making memories to last a lifetime! Yes, you truly are the best, Nashy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, poring over your totally over the moon, squee worthy photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...chasing that Frisbee and playing with your chicken squeaky; making all sorts of fun mischief (not involving burnt wood, lol); giving and receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Nashville, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Wasn't me Mom!!!

Toofies!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Nashville, you are absolutely adorable indeed, so precious! What a gorgeous young Border Collie you are, with that colorful, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They illustrate so well what a darling growing boy you are! I think you'll be growing into those big front paws (with which you're hiding the burnt-up wood you were eating in the fire pit!). As your dear person says, you're not only cute as a button, you're sweet and very loving. You love people, kids, and cats. You're full of energy and make everyone smile with your antics, such as chasing your frisbee and bringing your favorite chicken squeeky toy back over and over. You also like to sneak into the tub after someone gets out - half in, half out! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nashville, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nashville

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  13.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    What a sweetheart who gives big hugs and lots of kisses.
    You love your squeaky toy, and even cats.
    You will be a joy to have around for a long time
    Celebrate your special day, and every day