Thread: Baby, so beautiful!

Hybrid View

Baby, so beautiful!

Dearest Baby, you are so very beautiful indeed! What an utterly gorgeous young lady you are. You're so pretty with that grey and black Tabby fur with touches of light brown. And what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOONG whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You're so cute and look so content in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Austin to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You enjoy climbing trees or climbing on the car when your dear Purrrents take you out. You're very smart, you follow commands, and you're playful and lovable. You love playing with your yarn ball on the couch and going to the balcony with Dad. You enjoy your scratcher, and you enjoy watching TV on the bed and being petted by your Purrrents. You follow a busy schedule each day: you're hyper in the mornings and then take your long naps till 5 p.m. Then it's time to watch TV and sleep on the bed until bedtime at 10:30 p.m.

And what a story you have to tell! You're a rescue kitty, and I was horrified to read that you'd been abandoned and were living in a drainage ditch. I cannot come up with words severe enough to express my rage at whoever did that to you. I am so very, very glad and grateful that your dear Dad-to-be came along then! You were so skinny, and you saw him from a distance and came begging for food. And he rescued you and brought you HOME, bless his heart. You've lived with him and dear Meowmie ever since, three years so far now! You're living the wonderful life you deserve (and you always deserved). Your Purrrents feel so blessed they found you. You are all blessed to have found each other! You all love each other so very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Baby, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-17-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Baby!!!

Hi Baby! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Let me echo what my dear friend phesina has already said: YOU, Baby, are one breathtakingly beautiful girl; stunning! Your markings are so striking, Baby, and wow, how gorgeous are those huge, sea blue eyes! Love that touch of pink around your neck, too; so pretty!

How blessed your family was, that fateful day your Daddy came upon your sickly and malnourished self, desperately in need of help. And of course you knew just who to run to, didn't you sweetheart!

You may have been an unplanned addition to your family, but serendipity will have its way, and what a purrfect addition to the family you turned out to be...one heavenly match! And suffice it to say you've made your Daddy a cat over for life, hehe! What a lucky Mom and Dad, having a loyal and loving furkid, a full fledged family member in you, Baby! You're the best, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Baby girl! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story, your Mom's love filled tribute has warmed my heart to the core! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...climbing trees and sunning yourself on the balcony with your Daddy; playing with your yarn ball, followed by a nice, long nap! And tonight, enjoying some TV time, cuddling with your pawrents on the couch before bedtime! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Baby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-17-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~