Thread: Darling Demi!

Darling Demi!

Dearest Demi, what a lovely lady you are, darling indeed! Your ebony fur is so sleek and fluffy and looks so soft, and I love those black paw pads. You have the sweetest face with what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). You're absolutely gorgeous in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You look so contented, enjoying a comfy snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kennesaw, GA to pet you, and pet your dear sister kitty Samantha, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! You met your dear Purrrents-to-be in 2007 at an area shelter, where you'd been for several months after delivering a litter of kittens the week after you'd arrived. You visited with your potential Purrrents in the cuddle room, and Dad asked "Do you want to go home with us?" You immediately meowed Yes, and the rest is history! You've made quite a hit with your family's various pet nannies, and everyone else who comes calling. Your Purrrents, a human-child-less couple married over 20 years, know you more as their "daughter" than their cat. And then in February, Samantha, age 15, joined the family as your new sister!

You have quite a delightful Purrrsonality! You're full of energy and make your family smile with your antics. You like to play with your fishing pole toy, your catnip mouse, and that good "hearing aid" toy Mom left out once for you to find. You want a Neko Fly toy for Christmas (and we hope you get it!). You enjoy sitting on Dad's laptop keyboard, trying to sneak out the front door, and perfecting your gymnastics routine on the second floor "catwalk." You and Samantha and Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Demi, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Samantha and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-16-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Demi!!!

Hi Demi! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and greetings to fur sis Samantha, too!

How did your Mommy and Daddy get so lucky, having been blessed with a fur daughter as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you? Oh! That's right! You chose THEM! What a happy day that was, the day you were sprung for that shelter, falling into the loving arms of that caring and committed furever family you always deserved, and the rest truly is happy history!

It's easy to understand how everyone, including your now retired fur nanny, fell under your spell, even requiring visiting rights before she would hand over the key to her predecessor! And as fate would have it, your new nanny already knew you and well...

Our pet nanny retired a few years ago and told us we could have her replacement on one condition - "Can I still come see Demi??" When I called her replacement and back-up, who had met Demi before, she wasn't sure who I was. When I told her I was Demi's Mom, she immediately cried, "Demi???? Oh, I love Demi!" Demi apparently rightfully believes everyone who enters our home is there to see her.

Of course you're the star of the show, Demi! How could anyone resist your many charms! But nowhere does your star shine more brightly than in the hearts and lives of your Mom and Dad! And now with sister Samantha on board (a rescue herself!) your happy home is complete!

We are ever grateful to your Mom and Dad for choosing rescue, providing two beautiful and deserving girls with that happy, carefree, love filled life all kitties deserve! Of course every day you repay their kindness and compassion ten fold with your love and devotion, bringing so much joy to their days! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom/Dad's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with sister Samantha and your impressive cache of toys, hehe; warming your Dad's keyboard (and hopefully his lap!
    ); honing your balance beam skills; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sleek and shiny Pantherette Demi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Samantha, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~