Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oscar

Oscar

On top of all your other attributes, Oscar, you're very photogenic! Congratulations on being COTD!

What a great kitty. Those people that took care of him long ago at the shelter would be thrilled to know how well turned out for him. Good luck, Oscar.

Hey there Oscar, fellow New Jerseyan! I got my Bella (standard poodle) from a breeder in Mays Landing!. I just loved getting to know you this morning. Your bright eyes captured my attention immediately! You sure knew how to pick your human, didn't you - the old meowing and swatting technique works every time! I know you have provided your human with much love and companionship over these past 9 years and I hope you have at least another 9 to go! Congratulations Oscar, our very special Saturday Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by Pam; 01-11-2003 at 06:45 AM.

Oscar,
    You sure made a good pick when it came to your mommy, didn' you? But you already knew that I bet. You are so fluffy, so serene, I wish I was there to give you some scritchies. I will rely on your house of servants to do that!! Have a great day as our very best COTD!

Oscar you're so fluffy and cute, congrats on cotd. Hope you get lots of treats!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

You look so serene and happy! I am happy for you, Oscar and for your human
    Have a happy and long life!
    I enjoyed very much reading your story.

That's a lovely story. Oscar is a good looking boy. You are both lucky to have each other.

Your Purrrfect Home!

Oh, Oscar...it was a purrfect match - your purrson needed you and you've been a Happy Cat all these years! It was just meant to be! We're happy for everyone involved, but mostly for you, Oscar - after being ill and alone, you're living a love-filled life. We send paw applause and catgratulations on your being honored as today's very deserving Cat of the Day!!!! It is a pleasure to meet you - stay happy, sweet boy!

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Oscar the Non GRouch!

What a great story! As a sheletr volunteer myself , I am always glad to see success stories of those cats who have been successfully adopted out. and he still has that bond with you as he will always remember that you came to his aid when he was aliitle stray and needed a friend! All the best to Oscar COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How great it must have been to have a companion like Oscar all that time.
    Oscar, you are a such a nice, serene and reliable tabby with the most beautiful eyes -I'd always be glad to have you here for your holidays
    Enjoy your day as our most special COTD

Perfect kitty picks perfect Mommy! What a great story, dear Oscar!! And of course, since you "came first," it's only fitting that even now, 9 years later, with 2 doggies and 3 other kitties in your crew, you still rate # 1 in your Mommy's heart! What a precious boy you are Oscar! Your sweet, loving expression and those luminous eyes of gold are heartmelters!! It was a real treat meeting you today and I too wish for you many, many more happy, healthy years with your loving family!! Congratulations to Oscar, our perfectlyy precious Saturday Cat of the Day!! Lots of hugs and headbumpies to you cutie, from all of us here!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oscar what a handsome man

You are a handsome guy. I love your big beauitful eyes. You knew what you were doing when you picked your human. I can see why you are top cat. My youngest cat picked me too. My former neighbor had her and when I would go visit this black ball of fluff with a white belly and paws would get out of her first owner's lap to come see me. Doobie would struggle if her first human would try to hold her. LOL. Well her first owner left her behind with a jilted boyfriend and I resuced her from a life on the streets. Two years later Doobie is my fat baby. You are a wonderful addtion to Cat Of The Day. You look similar to the second cat I got Francine. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you get lots of treats. I know you get lots of love.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

As soon as I saw your eyes , I was lost , and in love ...!!
    You have such striking eyes ; they look a lot like those of my Maya
    Your story is so beautiful , Oscar !! Good for you to have chosen your own human !!

Oscar
    What a handsome boy you are. Sounds like you sure picked the right human to be your mommy! Congratulations on being our ver special Cat of the Day today, sweet heart.

What a beautiful story!!! Oscar, you are very charming, and very smart to convince your mommy that YOU were the ONE for her! It sounds like a match made in heaven... CONGRATULATIONS!

To your mom ..... WOW, when you decide to leave home, you really decide ... 3000 miles away!!!!? hehehehe
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!