Thread: Precious Fedya and Plumpy!!!

Precious Fedya and Plumpy!!!

Hi Fredya and Plumpy in St. Petersburg, Russia! Happy Pets of the Day, sweet little ones!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious rattie pair graces our Pet of the Day page today! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting, boys! But I'm just wondering...

Could you two cuties be the same Fredya (and Plumpy) who were honored as Pets of the Day, May 17th this year?

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=195650&highlight=Fredya

I ask because your human says you two were welcomed home after your predecessors, the original Fredya and Plumpy, left for the Rainbow Bridge. Your bio also says you two are 8 years old, so the original Fredya and Plumpy must have left for the Bridge over 8 years ago! Or perhaps there are 3 Fredya and Plumpy pairs?

The current guys are already the third couple.
    Well, whether this is your first or second time being honored you're just too adorable for words, so beautiful, so sweet and loving, and packed with personality! You two do the legacy of the pair before you proud!

Of course, I immediately called them by the same names. Moreover, the character traits of both were repeated. Fedya is more mischievous and a bully, while Plumpy is a philosopher and loves solitude.
    How lucky your human is, doubly blessed, having a rattie pair as precious, as sweet, as special as you two cuties! No doubt it was destined to be that you would come into her/his life, with a helping paw from your beloved predecessors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, boys! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing and chatting up a storm; munching on some yummy rattie treats; receiving bunches of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more! (Go easy on the couch, lol) Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Fredya and Plumpy, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Fedya and Plumpy, what a beautiful pair of Fancy Rats you are! You're both absolutely gorgeous, with that soft-looking grey fur and those long tails and those sweet faces looking up at me with those lovely dark eyes. You have an amazing story to tell. Many years ago your dear person had another pair of rats named Fedya and Plumpy, who grew old and went to the Rainbow Bridge. He/she was sure they would just rest on the rainbow and then return. And then one day he/she went into a pet store, saw you two other rats waiting, and took you home, knowing you were the ones! You both immediately chose the same places they loved, so your person gave you the same names. You've repeated the character traits of your predecessors, complete with their little "squeak-squeak" conversations at night. You love your treats, and your favorite toy is the sofa, which you've both been working hard redesigning. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fedya and Plumpy, on being chosen Pets of the Day! We hope you both and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of sunflower seeds and bananas!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fedya and Plumpy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 317
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day
    You two are duplicates of former pets.
    You enjoy the couch, and talking to each other
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Fedya and Plumpy, on sharing POTD honors! You two are so gorgeous and precious and oh-so-photogenic! (We rodents!) You two were definitely Heaven-sent to your human parent to help ease the pain of losing her previous sweethearts. How amazing it is that your personalities match her previous sweethearts personalities! Sending all best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Cuties! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net