Thread: Precious, Adorable Young Peaches!

Precious, Adorable Young Peaches!

Dearest Peaches, what a precious, adorable young fellow you are, indeed! You're just five months old, and you're already showing so much beauty. You're your dear family's own pretty little Peaches! Your orange and white fur is gorgeous, so fluffy and looking so soft. What a sweet face you have, with those long white whiskers and big perky ears and lovely huge blue-green eyes. My orange-and-white-furry girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You're so cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Everett, WA to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemates Buttons, Salmo, and Chico, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of kitteny energy, and you keep your housemates going, don't you. Sometimes your dear Purrrsons call you the New Peaches because they had another dear cat named Peaches who I'm so sorry to learn was killed in a dog attack a couple of years ago. My very deepest sympathy to you and your whole family, who love her and miss her so very much. Every day you get yummy food and you learn more about how to be a good cat. You have big paws to fill, and you have your whole life ahead to do it. I have no doubt you will succeed Purrrfectly at that! You and your Purrrsons and Buttons and Salmo and Chico all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peaches, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Buttons and Salmo and Chico and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of milk and hamburger. We know that Peaches Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-15-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Baby Peaches!!!

Hi Peaches! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What an adorable, most precious wee Orange Tabby boy you are, Peaches! That most expressive, wide eye look of wonder on your sweet face, those luminescent, aqua blue eyes are beyond heart-melting! Maybe next photo shoot you'll be a bit less energy fueled so that we might be treated to a full frame shot, a glimpse of those no doubt awesome ears!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your predecessor, the first Peaches. Yes, you have some mighty paw prints to fill, sweetheart. But by all accounts you're already well on your way to carrying on her legacy...bringing new life and spunk to your kitty sibs, Buttons, Salmo and Chico with your kitten antics and energy! And of course, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives as well!

What a wonderful addition to the family you are indeed, Peaches! And just think! Your and your humans life together has only just begun, with countless fun times and love filled days (years!) to look forward to! You truly are a tiny treasure, Peaches, just as sweet and adorable as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...working off some of that boundless energy, playing with the fur gang, making fun mischief; savoring some yummy treats and receiving bunches of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Peaches, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Buttons, Chico and Salmo too!

SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~