Thread: Darling Dewey!!!

Darling Dewey!!!

Greetings, Dewey in the U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny boy!

How adorable are you, Dewey, such a beautiful blend of English Spot and Dutch! I just love your coloring, sweetheart, your brown speckled coat, no doubt a nod to your English Spot side! As for your exact lineage? Well, more than a few missed the mark in that regard, including your gender! So, I'm going with your experienced Mom! A English Spot x Dutch (definitely not Dwarf, hehe), a "fat lump that loves treats" it is! (Actually, you look pretty svelte to me!)

Regardless, you couldn't be any more beautiful if you tried, Dewey; beautiful and packed with personality, a tad quirky, with just enough spunk and spirit to keep your humans guessing and wanting for more! And oh boy, just a bit naughty too! Thank goodness neither you nor your Mom was injured during that scary encounter with those chewed wires! Hopefully you and your humans are all now safe, you having put your saboteuring days behind you!

What a lucky family is yours, Dewey, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, personality packed furkid in you!!! The joy and laughter you bring to your humans' lives with your quirkiness, your antics is quite the gift! You truly are one extra special boy, Dewey, one in a million, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dewey! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing in your garden, soaking up some sunshine; chowing down on some spinach, green beans, rabbit chocs and nuts and of course, dandelions, hehe; receiving bunches of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Dewey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Dewey!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dewey

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	large (1).jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	63316

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy, with beautiful markings.
    You like to have things arranged to your liking
    or you will put them back that way.
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dearest Dewey, you are darling indeed! What an utterly beautiful English Spot/Dutch Rabbit you are. That multi-color fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those cute perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. You have quite the personality, too! You have your off days, just like we all do. But most of the time, you can be a real sweetheart. You know when someone needs a cuddle and somebody to talk to, and you're right there for them. You do have your funny little quirks, but you and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dewey, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of Spinach, Green Beans, Rabbit chocs, nuts, and Dandelions, of course!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Dewey, on being POTD! You are so handsome, photogenic and full of life and adventure! (Although, we worry about you chewing on wires!) You have a very distinct personality and, when you get a little huffy, you get by with it because you're so darn CUTE! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Please tell us that you live INSIDE your family's home because pet bunnies should never ever live outside.