Thread: Beautiful Max!!!

Beautiful Max!!!

Hi Max! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

Your beauty is truly breathtaking, Max! Oh my gosh, what an exquisite, oh so photogenic Pacific Parrotlet you are! I have to believe someone in your family is a professional photographer, so stunning your photos are! Your coloring is off the charts, Max, rivaling the most colorful rainbow (or colored pencil set, hehe), and how heart-melting is that sweet little face! And not only are you beautiful in looks, but in true Parrot style you're packed with personality and heart, and oh yes, smarts!

Max is exceptionally smart. Sometimes too smart. When he was a year old, he was outside with us in a travel cage, and he figured out how to open the door. Max flew from tree to tree, having the time of his life, until he was lured back down to Earth by the sound of a noisy bird treat can being shaken. (We stopped using that cage for Max.)
    Phew!!! Thank goodness for treats! hehe And happily no more great escapes for you, Max; Mom's made sure of that!

How lucky your family is, Max, especially the young ones, having a feathered family member as beautiful and engaging, as joyful and life loving, as special as you; having known your love and companionship the past 14 wonderful years! What a gem you are, Max, a treasure, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, re reading your family's love filled tribute and being treated to your
    breathtakingly beautiful photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing and spending fun time with your family, munching on some yummy Parrot treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Maximillian, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max

Name:  large1.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  9.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You have been with your family for a long time.
    They love you very much even if you don't talk
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Maximilian, a.k.a. Max, what a beautiful Pacific Parrotlet you are! Those colorful feathers are absolutely stunning, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes and that sharp beak which looks like it has a big smile there (and it probably does!). Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They really show off your small size and your giant personality well!

What a story you have to tell there, of the time you escaped from a travel cage outside! You had a ball, flying from tree to tree. I was so relieved and grateful to learn that you were finally lured back home by the sound of a treat can being shaken! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. You joined your family when you were just six months old, and now you've been together some fourteen years! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special bowl of popcorn!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Max, on being POTD! You are so gorgeous and brilliant! (We birds!) Your photos are absolutely precious ~ your face is so happy and your smile is so content ~ the "action" shot of stealing a piece of popcorn is awesome! We loved reading about your wonderful personality and adventures! I would have fainted if I saw you up in that tree ~ perhaps you are too smart for your own good!? LOL! Your human parent writes about you with such love and respect, it's very heartwarming! Wish ALL pets had loving families like yours! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546