Thread: Precious Boots!!!

Precious Boots!!!

Hi Boots! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a precious Chi boy you are, Boots! Your sweet, frosty face is beyond heart-melting, and how touching is your human's loved filled tribute! Nothing gives me more pleasure than having the opportunity to honor a beautiful senior pup, and how very deserving you are, Boots!

I'm so very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing; a sad and difficult time for you and your entire family, I'm sure. But thankfully your extended family, your Mom's daughter, came to your aid during your time of need, welcoming you into her home with open arms! Now, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days in your future, playing with your fur sis, taking that car ride and a leisurely walk, playing with your toys, enjoying a every minute of your golden years to the max....including those trips with your fur sis to the day spa for some pampering, hehe! And while you may be slowing down just a bit, it's for sure you've still got a whole lot more living and loving to do!

How lucky your Mom is, having a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Boots! All of our furkids are special, but there's something so extra special about our seniors...seniors such as you!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your backstory, your Mom's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...enjoying that walk and a car ride, playing with your toys, feasting on your fave foods and treats, hehe, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Boots, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur sister, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Boots, you are precious indeed! What an adorable mature Chihuahua guy you are over in Windsor, not far away at all! You have quite a story to tell, don't you. You came to your dear Furrrever Family all the way from Florida, to your dear person's Mom and then to your person him/herself after Mom passed away. We're so sorry you lost your loving and beloved Mom, but your person loves you and treasures you just as much. You have a delightful personality, don't you. Kids are a bit too energetic for you, but you do fine with adults. You love walks and car rides and, most of all, food. You live with your sister doggie, and you both enjoy your toys and treats and dog beds. You both go to the salon for nail trims and baths and summer hair cuts. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boots, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear sister and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Boots

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome senior dog
    You love your treats, toys and walks
    Celebrate your world famous day