Thread: Adorable Apple and Ace!!!

Adorable Apple and Ace!!!

Hi Apple and Ace! Happy Cats of the Day, cutie pies!

Aww! What an adorable double dose of Tabby kitten purrfection graces our screens today, and a brother and sister team at that!

It's easy to see how your family to be just couldn't resist your precious selves, winning them over in record time, you did! So beautiful, so adorable, so spunky and spirited...so stripey!

We are so very thankful to your humans for going the rescue route, giving two very special and deserving kittens a chance at a happy life, and what a wonderful life it is! Of course there's no doubt your humans would say it is they who are the luckiest of all, having two precious, fun loving and playful, sweet as can be furkids in you two sweethearts, bringing so much joy and laughter to their lives! What tiny treasures you are, Apple and Ace! If anyone should ever doubt the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read here!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy, action packed day to paw off a note to us, Apple and Ace! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special, adventure filled Cats of the Day celebration...wrestling and snuggling, watching the world go by from you window perch, warming your humans' laps, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Apple and Ace, our very special and most deserving, dynamic duo Cats of the Day!!!

Cuteness overload!!!

Tiny Tiger!

"Should I?"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Apple and Ace, what darling little kittens you are, adorable to the max! You are absolutely precious, as we can see in these great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're such cute babies, playing and wrestling together, exploring, relaxing with your front paws stretched forward toward us. Your Tabby pattern fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest faces with those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cambridge, Ontario to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You're just eight months old, growing children full of kitteny energy who make your dear Purrrents smile with your antics. You enjoy wrestling, eating the bamboo plant, watching what's going on out there through the window, and exploring every corner of your new home. You also love catnaps and in particular snuggling up on Dad's lap and snuggling together in the bed covers. You and your Purrrents met at the Cambridge Humane Society, where you two and your other two siblings had wound up after being separated from your mother. Great thanks to the fine people and animals of the Humane Society who rescued you and brought you and your Purrrents together, and we hope your other two siblings found wonderful homes, too! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Apple and Ace, on being chosen Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

apple and ace

Please do not eat the bamboo. It is a poison.

Lovely Apple and Ace, you are so adorable cats. You bring us smile in every gestures you made. One of the reasons why I'm inspired to do a work from home to see my cats every minute❤ Website Design Pompano Beach