Thread: Gorgeous Quincy!!!

Gorgeous Quincy!!!

Good morning, Quincy, a.k.a. "Dancing With Hooves!" Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart, and how very deserving an honoree you are indeed!

What a beautiful Breeding Stock Paint Horse you are, Quincy! Your big, warm and soulful brown eyes could melt the hardest of hearts, and your flowing, blond mane the perfect compliment to your sleek and shiny, chestnut colored coat! Stunning! No wonder you capture the attention and praise of all lucky enough to cross your path!

Quincy is an amazing horse. My mom and dad bought him when he was one year old and we have owned him ever since. They trained him and about two years ago, I started riding him consistently. Before that, he was a pasture ornament and was ridden every once in a while. My mom was much too nervous to let me ride him, let alone tack him up, but he and I have proved her wrong
    Well, you and your human sure did prove her mom wrong! No "pasture ornament" are you, Quincy, having racked up so many impressive wins, and I have no doubt you and your lady are going to "rock the ring" in reining and Western Pleasure and Equitation too! How lucky your family is, Quincy, having known your love and companionship the past wonderful 19 years, your human especially blessed, having grown up with a 4 legged best friend as amazing, as special as you! Through good times and tough times, in and out of the ring, you have been there for her and she for you! What a team! You truly are one in a million, Quincy, simply the best!!!

I would do anything for him, and he would do anything for me! I absolutely love him and he deserves to have the spotlight as Pet of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud lady's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond of trust you and she share, seeing your gorgeous photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...frolicking in the pasture with your horse buddies, spending special time with your lady, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Quincy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! (Please have your lady give you a fave treat for me...some apple or carrot, a peppermint!)

Gorgeous Quincy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quincy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  14.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are lucky enough to be with only one family most of your life
    You have won plenty of awards, mostly first place
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Quincy, a.k.a. Dances With Hooves, what a gorgeous Breeding Stock Paint Horse you are! You're absolutely stunning, with that sleek chestnut coat and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and that white blaze down from your forehead. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so beautiful in them all. And you're not just a pretty face, you're clearly champion material! You're your dear young person's 4H horse, and you've won more first places than seconds and thirds. And next show season, you're going to rock the ring in reining and Western Pleasure and Equitation! You joined your family at age one, and you've all been together some nineteen years now! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled times you share!

Congratulations, darling Quincy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery