Thread: Darling Dori!

Darling Dori!

Dearest Dori, you are darling indeed! What a beautiful lady you are. You're absolutely adorable, resting on that cushion there, and its black and white pattern harmonizes so nicely with your Tuxedo fur! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You look so comfortable, relaxing and having a nice snooze! Your fur is so pretty and fluffy and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long white whiskers and cute pink nose (the only non-black and white part of you that we see here!). I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Pressbaum, Lower Austria, Austria to pet you, and pet your dear sister who lives nearby now, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a sweet girl you are! Your dear person says you're special because you're "a fat princess," but I think you look nice and soft, maybe just a bit pleasantly plump. All the more to love there! That doesn't keep you from jumping high. Your favorite place to sleep is in the middle of your person's bed. You're extra-soft to pet, because your fur is so fluffy and because you're so very relaxed and purring. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dori, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and your sister and her person David and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Dori!!!

Hi Dori! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, bodacious, totally enchanting Tuxie Princess you are, Dori...so fluffy, so soft and cuddly, so much Dori adorableness to hold and love!

How wonderful that you and your fur sister share the same flat, Dori, having one another to play and cuddle with; each of you with your very own human, though no doubt David loves you too, just as your human loves your sister! What a big, happy family! And how lovely are your photos, Dori, your backdrop so perfectly echoing your classic Tuxie coloring and markings!

Your human is so very lucky, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Dori! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, a gem, one extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dori! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope y
    ou're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your fur sis; hogging the "big bed," lol; sharing lots of special time with your human, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses! Oh, and of course, chowing down on your fave foods and treats! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Princess Dori, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur sister, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~