Thread: Sweet Uncle Suresh!!!

Sweet Uncle Suresh!!!

Greetings, Uncle Suresh in historic, St. Petersburg, Russia! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a beautiful, most precious Fancy Rat you are, Uncle Suresh! Your sepia toned photos, your close up, are gorgeous! Major kudos to your very talented human for including so many heart-melting pics with her/his tribute!

I was so touched, reading your Mom/Dad's love filled tribute, Uncle Suresh, your heartwarming backstory! I can't imagine why you and your brother, Ramesh, languished so long at the pet store...unwanted. Others may have passed you two by, but your human knew better, seeing you two for the very special boys that you were, taking you home and providing you with the happiest of homes!

Sadly, you lost your beloved brother, Ramesh, long before his time; your heart broken. Thankfully you had your human to turn to for comfort and healing, until that happy day when babies Fedya and Plumpy would join the rat pack! Just as your human says, fate will have its way, and what a welcome addition to the family they've turned out to be! How lucky are they, having a caring and loving uncle and mentor in you, sweetheart! No doubt you're teaching them to be good ratties, just like you, all of you !

Your human is so very lucky, having a beautiful, gentle and loving furkid and best friend in you, sweetheart! What a very special boy you are indeed, Uncle Suresh, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Uncle Suresh! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with nephews Plumpy and Fedya, making tons of mischief, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and rattie treats; spending special time with your human, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Uncle Suresh, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Fedya and Plumpy too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Uncle Suresh

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    It was very sad when you lost your brother.
    Now you have two young ones to keep you happy.
    Teach them well.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Uncle Suresh, what a beautiful Fancy Rat you are, so pretty in all those great photos! Thank you for sharing them with us. And what a lovely story you have to tell! Your dear person got you and your brother at a pet store after you'd been ignored and not chosen for a long time. He/she named you Ramesh and Suresh, and you lived together for two years. Then, I was so sorry to learn that Ramesh went to the Rainbow Bridge, and you were left alone and very sad. Then, the most terrific thing happened; your person was offered two dear little rat pups, three weeks old! They joined the family and were named Fedya and Plumpy. They became mischievous nephews for you! You walk and play with them, and you're not bored. You're teaching them all about how to be good rats. You and they and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Uncle Suresh, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Fedya and Plumpy and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Ramesh Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Uncle Suresh, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable! (We rodents!) We're so sad that you lost brother, Ramesh. We know too well how painful that loss is. However, we are so glad you are uncle to mischievous Fedya and Plumpy ~ their youth has probably given you a new lease on life as you play with them and teach them how to be good rats! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Uncle Suresh! www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Please don't get me started on my opinion of pet stores and how rodents are treated inhumanely and overbred and do not receive proper medical care!