Thread: Rolicking Ransom!

Rolicking Ransom!

Hi Ransom! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Wow! What a treat, having the rare Chinook, American Sled Dog as our Wednesday honoree! You're gorgeous, Ransom, and quite the doggie model, posing so proudly atop that sand dune! And true to your Sled Dog roots you're bursting with energy, heart and an unbridled zest for life! OK, you may be uncertain about pulling a sled but a few thing are for certain, most importantly your love for your family, giving and receiving hugs kisses, chowing down on string cheese and peanut butter, car rides, walks, naps and SNOW!!! Sounds to me you have all the bases covered, Ransom! (Not sure though why you cringe when your Mom sings! You need to work on that!)

What a lucky family is yours (the 2 and 4 leggers!), having a beautiful, joyful, life loving furkid and best friend in you, Ransom! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ransom! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your 4 legged siblings; taking a car ride and a nice long walk, followed by an even longer nap, hehe; chowing down on string cheese and some peanut butter; receiving tons of hugs and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Ransom, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your fur sibs, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Hi

Hi, this will be my last pet talk post for awhile, i may not be back on the fourm til the new year, or Christmas of next year. Sorry o have had a busy life lately 😥

Ransom

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 281
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are.
    you do have many likes and dislikes, so cute.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Ransom, you are beautiful, and you're rare, too, a Chinook, a rare American sled dog breed! Your fur is so thick and lush and colorful, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're full of energy, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You love snow (though you're not sure about pulling a sled), car rides, long walks, longer naps, hugs and kisses, and many other things. You don't like the doorbell, the vacuum, rain, having your nails cut, or mom singing to you. You and your family members (two and four-legged) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ransom, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and a special serving of string cheese and peanut butter, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Furpup67 View Post
    Hi, this will be my last pet talk post for awhile, i may not be back on the fourm til the new year, or Christmas of next year. Sorry o have had a busy life lately 
    Best wishes to you, Furpup67! I hope things go well for you. I'll be glad to welcome you back when you are able to join in again.

Pat (human) and Sparkler and Tinker (cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery