Thread: Cutie Crumpet!!!

Cutie Crumpet!!!

Hi Crumpet in the U.K.! Happy hammie Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Cuteness overload alert!!! How adorable are YOU, Crumpet! That sweet, little face, your big, brown eyes abd those wee pink pawsies have my heart in total meltdown mode! And not just adorable in looks, but packed with personality to boot: fun loving, playful, and oh yeah, quite the home decorator! lol Just steer clear of those life defying backflips!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, cutie pie! You truly are a tiny treasure, Crumpet, a gem, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Crumpet! Meeting you today, seeing your over the moon photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...moving the furniture around, hehe; playing and spinning on your wheel; feasting on your fave hammie treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Crumpet, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Crumpet

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a little cutie, and kinda smart
    Your cage has to be arranged to suit you.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Crumpet, what an utterly adorable Syrian Hamster you are! You're so beautiful, with that soft-looking gold and white fur, those cute little pink paws, and that sweet face with the little pink nose, long whiskers going out all around, and lovely big dark eyes. You're very talented, too. Your dear person once saw you do a backflip! You're very strong, and you rearrange things in your cage to get your interior decoration just right. Your person says you're "pretty, kinda smart and a fun pet." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Crumpet, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Crumpet, on being POTD! You are sooooo adorable and we love your name! You are brilliant, fun and clever! (We rodents!) We had to laugh when your BFF mentioned how strong you are and how you like to "rearrange" things in your cage ~ we just love that about little rodents (mice are the same way!) and it's just precious! We are so glad you have a wonderful home and a family that loves you! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net