Thread: Lovely Luvett!

Lovely Luvett!

Hi Luvett! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous German Shepherd Dog x you are, Luvett! But with your Houdini like escape artist skills I have to think there just might be a bit of Husky in you! Thankfully no harm came to you on your journeys, found safe and sound! And finally your wish came true, being officially sprung from that shelter by your furever family, your wandering days coming to and end, turning in that lock pick for a comfy couch! And just as your human says, you're spoiled to the max, as all our furkids should be!

Before we got her the humane society told us she got out of the humane society twice by herself! First time she got out, she ran all the way to Michigan Technological University, the second time she ran all the way to Chassel, Michigan, USA
    True to your breed you truly are one beautiful, smart, playful and athletic, loyal and loving girl, Luvett; such a kind and gentle soul; a friend to all! How lucky your family is, sweetheart, having a furkid, a furry family member as special as you! You're the poster girl for doggie adoption, Luvett, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

She loves to play, and basically loves everyone she meets. She is now a happy girl, spoiled as she should be, and we love her very much!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Luvett! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing, maybe taking a nice, long walk; enjoying a snooze on your couch; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of hugs and smooches; being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Luvett, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Living the good life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luvett

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 209
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You escaped from the humane society twice.
    Now that you have a wonderful home,
    no more escaping, happy where you are.
    Celebrate your special day

Oh my goodness, a Yooper doggie is Dog of the Day! Dearest Luvett, you're at almost the very northernmost tip of the U.P.! Greetings from us here in troll-country, far down in southeast MI. What a beautiful German Shepherd mix lady you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, relaxing so comfortably in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. In that first one, I thought those two pink flowers were on your ears, but then I saw they're part of the afghan on the couch behind you! Your fur is so thick and and colorful and soft-looking, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes looking straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and up some 559 miles to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're very special because you've never bitten anyone. You're so playful and kind. You're full of energy, too, very smart and athletic! You were in the humane society, and you even pulled a couple of escapes from there! I'm glad you were found and brought back, so you could meet your dear persons-to-be there. You all fell in love with each other, and Home you went with them! Now you enjoy sleeping on the couch and playing, and you love everyone you meet. You're a happy girl, very spoiled, and so you should be. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luvett, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dearest Luvett! Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day! You deserve it. Continue brings positivity and love❤ Concrete Contractors Tampa