Thread: Cuddly Halo!

Cuddly Halo!

Halo was an unplanned rescue kitten. At six months old she had suffered brutal beatings and was really under weight when I asked for ownership of her and received it. She was scared of people wasn't social at all and would stay in the window.

Now, two months later Halo is making outstanding progress. She rarely hides and as soon as someone is at the door she is there to greet them. She loves to play with everyone and her favorite time of the day is food time. When she is hungry, she will sit at the table and start talking to me. She also eats at the table, but she stays in her chair. She doesn't jump on the table. Her best friend is our toy Chihuahua named Yoda. She loves to cuddle and kisses. Halo does have one eye, but she doesn't let it get in her way. We are grateful she was willing to trust again. The only problem now is she has separation anxiety - she waits at the door for me.
    Hello, pretty Halo, Siamese/tabby girl! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are! I like your markings, which are a combination of meezer and tabby! You have perfect ears and a cute, orange nose too! I am so sorry about your eye, but your person writes that you don't let it get in your way.

You wait at the door for your person, and give greetings to someone at the door! You are playful and even have a best friend, Yoda the toy chihuahua! You are a cuddler and give kisses- so I am sending you a very gentle *kiss* and *cuddle*! Your favorite time of the day is meal time! You make yourself a place at the table and start talking to let your person know you are ready to eat! You even eat in your chair! You were very under weight when you first came home, but I bet you will get to a correct weight with your person's caring help. Maybe your person will serve you a treat for me to celebrate your special day- if you like treats, that is.

Best of all, you are now a loved kitty lady! Perfect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Halo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Halo, what a lovely girl you are indeed! What a cuddly, pretty, precious Siamese/Tabby young lady you are! Your fur color is amazing, a gorgeous combination of Tabby and white, with those grey-Tabby points and the pale Tabby markings showing through on your Siamese off-white body. You have the sweetest face, with that orange color above your nose, and those lovely big blue Siamese eyes. Your right one isn't working, but that doesn't hold you up in the slightest, does it! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are precious and adorable in them all! You're so cute standing up on the chair to eat your cat food at the table. I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Arizona to pet you, and pet your dear toy Chihuahua pal Yoda, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were an unplanned rescue kitten for your dear Purrrson-to-be. You were just six months old, and you had suffered horrible beatings and were really underweight when your Purrrson asked for and received ownership of you. Words cannot express my rage and disgust at the alleged-human who beat you and starved you, and at any lowlife dirtbag who would subject a defenseless kitten to such brutality. I'm so very glad and grateful that you were rescued and then went Home with your Purrrson! Now you are living the life you deserve (and you always deserved). You were scared at first, understandably so, but after two months you've made great progress. You're very friendly, and you love cuddles and kisses. You meet people at the door, and you love to play with them. You still have some separation anxiety, and you wait at the door for your Purrrson. As with many cats, your favorite time of the day is food time! When you're hungry, you wait at the table and talk to your Purrrson. As we saw in your photo, you also eat at the table, staying in your chair. You and Yoda are best friends. You and she and your Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Halo, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Yoda and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-07-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Brave Beautiful Halo!!!

Greetings, beautiful Halo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous Meezer x Tabby girl you are, Halo, and so perfectly named for you truly are an earthly angel!! Your coat, your markings and coloring are exquisite, sweetheart, and your sky blue eyes so beautiful! *swoon*

It's incomprehensible, how any so called "human" could assault, beat so brutally, a tiny and defenseless kitten! It's a miracle you survived such abuse, Halo. But blessedly you did, having been rescued by your humans, finally finding your way to that furever family that would love and cherish you forever and always! And oh how you've thrived under their loving care!

It's understandable, to say the least, that at first you were reserved and wary of humans, keeping to yourself. But after a mere two months you blossomed into the sociable and trusting girl we meet here today, enjoying your wonderful new life and your family to the max, even taking on the role of official greeter, welcoming all comers with open paws! Not even being partially sighted can get you down! That's the fighting feline spirit for you!

Now, two months later Halo is making outstanding progress. She rarely hides and as soon as someone is at the door she is there to greet them. She loves to play with everyone and her favorite time of the day is food time.
    We can't thank your family enough for saving you, opening up their home and hearts to one brave, beautiful girl! Your transformation is not short of inspirational, Halo, testament to the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love! Your humans are one lucky lot, having a fur baby as beautiful, as forgiving, as loving as you, Halo! You're one in a million, sweetheart, just as special as can be, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Halo! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...feasting on some yummy vittles; cuddling with your bestie pup pal, Yoda the Chi, giving and receiving tons of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Halo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Yoda, too!!!

Beautiful!!!

Such good manners!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~