Thread: Gorgeous Daisy!!!

Gorgeous Daisy!!!

Hi Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, sleek and OH SO SHINY, German Shepherd x Labbie girl you are, Daisy! Just as your human says, your GSD looks and keen intelligence definitely take center stage! (My Lab Peach says no offense taken!)

I too cannot imagine how anyone could abandon, dump like trash, a precious, helpless and defenseless puppy! Thank goodness you were found by your human's Dad before any harm could come to you, finding your way to THE bestest furever family on the planet!

My father rescued Daisy after he discovered her, she had apparently been dumped in the middle on nowhere when she was just a few months old. How anyone could have done that is unthinkable - she was the cutest little bundle of black fur you could ever want to meet as a puppy. And we had no idea she would grow into such an elegant, shiny lady!
    Yes, you truly are the living the good life, sweetheart, having been blessed with not only a devoted pack of humans, but a best furry friend and sibling in your kitty sister, Sophie! And just as lucky are your humans, having a beautiful, smart as can be, loyal and loving furkid in you, Miss Daisy! In looks and in heart, inside and out, you couldn't be any more special if you tired...perfection on 4 paws! What a treasure you are, Daisy, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches homecoming story has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending special time with your human; playing and cuddling with fur bestie Sophie; chowing down on lots of yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Daisy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear fur sis Sophie, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Daisy, you are gorgeous indeed! What an utterly stunning German Shepherd/Lab lady you are! That sleek, luxurious black fur coat you are wearing is so beautiful, glistening in the light, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden-brown eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! What a perfect shot, you lying there so comfortably with your front legs stretched forward and almost meeting. You have such a look of wisdom in your eyes, that of someone who has really come to understand the things that are important and meaningful in life.

And what a story you have to tell! I join in with your dear person and my good friend tatsxxx11 in being horrified and revolted that some sub-human would dump you, a pup of just a few months, in the middle of nowhere. I'm so very glad and grateful that you were rescued and then came to live with your terrific, true, proper, perfect family. And what an elegant, shiny lady you grew into! You're very smart, too. When someone talks to you, you tilt your head to show you are listening, and you learned your commands quickly. You and your kitty pal Sophie are the family's Fur-kids, and you are wonderful sisters to each other! You're always gentle with her, and you guard her like a true shepherd. Your person loves you both dearly, and you return that love in full measure. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Daisy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Sophie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Daisy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 187
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a rags to riches story. From being abandon,
    to a loving home, with a cat as a best friend.
    You are so beautiful and very smart.
    Celebrate your special day and every day