Thread: Adorable Young Sultan!

Adorable Young Sultan!

Dearest Sultan, what an utterly adorable young man you are! You are so charming and cute, lying on your back and having a nice little nap, with your front paws crossed on your chest, your eyes closed, and your mouth looking as though you're smiling (and you probably are!). You are the picture of complete contentment in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the sea to Lisbon, Portugal and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved human will pet you for me .

What a story you have to tell! Your dear human-to-be found you and your kitten litter-mate on the street, both hurt by nasty blows to your heads. (I cannot find strong enough words to express my rage at those cruel sub-humans who would do this to tiny, defenseless kittens.) You survived, for which I'm very thankful. I'm so very sorry to learn that your dear litter-mate did not. You recovered quickly, and as your human says, you're "now a healthy, sweet and playful kitten." You're six months old now, and you both have many more years of fun to look forward to.

You have the most delightful personality! You love to play fetch with little balls of crunched-up paper. Your humans throw them, and you bring them back, dropping them at their feet to throw again. You're so cute, they can't do much more than stand staring and adoring you! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sultan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear human and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, with another fun round of fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 09-05-2021 at 03:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Sweet Sultan!!!

Hi Sultan! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, oh so charming, cute as can be, most fetching feline you are, Sultan! Your coloring, your makings are stunning! Wonder if there might be just a bit of Bengal lurking in those genes! You're sooo tempting me with that paws up shot, Sultan! What I wouldn't give to plant a zillion kisses on that soft belly!

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the unspeakable assault you and your littermate (RIP) suffered. It's amazing you were able to survive, Sultan, and apparently with no permanent injury, able to grow and learn and enjoy your happy new life to its fullest!

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you, sweetheart, providing you with the happy, carefree, love filled life you deserve! Reading how joyfully you embrace all the good things in life with sheer abandon put the biggest smile on my face! What a mighty little fighter you are, Sultan! Your ability to bounce back after such horrific abuse, to be able to love and trust, is truly an inspiration to us all! What a lucky family, having a beautiful, joyful and playful, sweet and loving fur baby in you, Sultan! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sultan! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing fetch with those paper balls; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Sultan, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Cuteness overload!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~