Thread: Lucky Graydon

Lucky Graydon

Such a wonderful story, and so nice to see the Graydon had enough of his nine lives left to land in such a great place.

Beautiful, Precious Graydon!

Dearest Graydon, a.k.a. Grady, what a beautiful and precious fellow you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, a truly handsome man of the world. Your brown and grey Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so plush and soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes looking out at me. Those uneven ears and eyes add to your charm and individuality! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show you off so well, a mature gentleman who has clearly been through more than his share of challenging life experiences. Now you are living the safe and comfortable life of an indoor cat, and we can see from your photos how relaxed and at home you are. (And how nice to see you and your Tuxedo pal!) I wish I could reach through the screen and down to West Palm Beach, FL to gently pet you and skritch your chin (only if you like chin skritches, of course), and pet your kitty and doggie housemates and bestow skritches on them, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all and bestow skritches as desired for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were an outdoor stray who came to the carport of your dear Purrrson-to-be, along with many other cats, all coming to be fed. You were not neutered and you had bad eyes, and you looked as though you'd been through the wringer, so to speak. He/she was able to befriend you, then trap you and get you neutered. A few months later, she returned home to find you in the yard, badly injured. She rushed you to the vet, thinking you needed to be euthanized.. but it turned out your injuries were treatable, and you were treated and eventually recovered. I am so very glad and grateful for your wonderful story of rescue and recovery, and so glad and grateful for beautiful, precious YOU! My deepest thanks to your Purrrson and all who helped you. Bless them, and bless you all!

Now it's eight months later, and you are right at home, an indoor cat now and member of this wonderful multi-cat and dog household. You haven't really been big on playing so far, but just the other night you surprised and delighted your Purrrson when you got very playful with the laser pointer! You and she and kitties and doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Graydon, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitties and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe another session with the laser pointer!

Last edited by phesina; 09-03-2021 at 05:41 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lucky Graydon!!!

Greetings, Grady! Happy Cat of the Day, handsome!

Oh my! What an incredible, amazing, life affirming story of rescue is yours, Grady! Sounds like you used up more than a few of your 9 lives, ekeing out an existence on the means streets as a stray for who knows how long, doing what you could to survive! We're so thankful you were brave enough to stay close to your soon to be human's home, enjoying some good food and a pet or two. You were even trusting enough to eventually let your human capture you so that you could be checked out and neutered; so brave!

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be long before life would throw you another curve ball: attacked and seriously injured by another animal! Thankfully, miraculously, your human was alerted to your dire condition, finding you cowering in her backyard, barely hanging on and once again your hero rescuer sprung into action!

Miraculously, thanks to some excellent vet care and your Mom's love and dedication you healed, and the rest is happy history!!! Your Mom may not have been planning on another addition to her already packed household, but how could she resist, especially after all you and she had been through, building an unbreakable bond of love and trust! You truly are a miracle kitty, Grady, one strong and determined fighter and survivor, beautiful in body and in heart! Your Mom is one lucky lady, having a furkid as special as you to call her own, Grady! You're the best!!!

Great thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming, rags to riches story with us, along with those utterly heart-melting photos!!! Meeting you today has warmed my heart to the core! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...hanging with the gang and chasing that elusive laser, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and some yummy treats; cuddling with your Mom; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Grady, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your precious fur siblings, too!!!

Home!!!

Family!!!

What a hunk!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Graydon thanks you

Thanks for all your kind words! As Grady’s mom I feel lucky that he wasn’t fatally injured and that he’s adjusted as well as he has. Unlike many cats, he has no problem with other cats. That was crucial when he became number 14. 😂

That's great, gillcieri! He's a beauty, so sweet. Thank you for making dear Graydon, and all those others, part of your family!

Blessings to you all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery