Thread: Interrobang!

Interrobang!

I’m so happy to see my baby girl featured!! Thanks Karen! She got an extra big breakfast this morning since she’s no longer allowed to have any treats.

Dearest Interrobang, you are beautiful indeed, an utterly stunning Ragdoll kitty! Your fur is gorgeous, so thick and luxurious in a colorful blend of white and grey and brown, and just look at that tail! And don't you have the sweetest face, with those long white whiskers and ear-tufts, that cute pink nose, and those lovely big sky-blue eyes, enchanting indeed! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so beautiful in each of them, so comfortable and contented. How precious to see you with your little human-kitten sister! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the country to California to pet you, and brush your fluffy tummy, which your dear Purrrson says you love. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons and maybe even your little sister will pet you and brush your tummy for me !

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very sociable and love to be where the action is. You're not exactly a CUDDLY cat (except on special occasions). When people visit, you're on the kitchen table where they can admire you. You watch the Halloween trick-or-treaters from the front window. You follow plumbers and other service workers and supervise their work. Best of all, you're a terrific big sister to your small toddler sister! You allow gentle pets and tummy rubs and brushing from her, supervised by Meowmie, of course, and you move out of reach when you've had enough. What a wonderful treasure you are to your young friend! She is learning very early on how much joy a precious kitty companion brings to her world. You and she and all your Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Interrobang, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear little sister and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (or rather, a special big breakfast instead of treats).

P.S., And how great it is to learn just now that you're a member of our beloved Pet Talk family!!! Thank you, snakemama, for sharing your darling girl with us!
    Last edited by phesina; 09-06-2021 at 08:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Irresistible Interrobang!!!

Woohoo!!! One of Pet Talk's very own is our fabulous Cat of the Day!!!

Holy moly! What a ravishing Rag Doll girl you are, Interrobang! Your long, plush coat is gorgeous, and as for those stunning sky blue eyes? To say they're "breathtakingly beautiful" doesn't do them justice! Just look at that captivating close up! And when it comes to purrsonality, while you may not be a cuddler, per se, you sure are one sociable hostess with the mostess, welcoming all comers with open paws...from guests to repair people! I had to laugh, picturing you stalking the plumber, supervising his/her work! But reading how patiently you watch over your little skin sister sealed the deal for me! How lucky she is, having a furry friend for life in you, sweetheart! And talk about being tolerant! Bonus points for actually enjoying a good brushing, not to mention belly rubs!

When all is said and done you couldn't be any more special if you tried, Interrobang! Beautiful inside and out, every day you bring a bounty of joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives, and what a priceless gift that is! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, purrsonality packed, loyal and loving, gentle as can be furkid and best friend in you, Interrobang! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute, seeing your gorgeous, heart-melting photos has been the purrfect start to my day! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending quiet time with your wee skin sister; watching the world from your window perch; being treated to a nice brushing and receiving tons of belly rubs; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love and *kisses* to you, beautiful Interrobang, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful! So precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Interrobang in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

I am so happy to see your sweet face, and your gorgeous blue eyes, on my computer screen! You are a floofy, wonderful kitty lady! I am sending you tons of admiration and gentle pats to celebrate you! I smiled as I enjoyed the picture of you with your youngest human, who gives you gentle pets, tummy rubs and even brushing! You walk away when you feel you are done, and meowmie has only had to step in once. You supervise (su-PURR-vise) when someone visits, and you are a very special hostess! Best of all - you are a very beautiful kitty! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Interrobang!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678