Greetings Dante! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, beautiful Quarter Horse boy!

Most every time a gorgeous horse such as yourself is our featured honoree we are reminded of just how special, how amazing and magical you hoofers are; beautiful not just in looks but in heart. The unbreakable bond of trust and unwavering devotion you and your humans share is truly an inspiration! We learn so much about the meaning of love and life, of true devotion, from all of our animal family members. But I have to say horses such as you, Dante, are among the best teachers of all!

We teach each other And I love that. I taught him how to jump fences and he taught me how to ride English all over. I never want him to leave. He's the most amazing pony in the world and I trust him with my life even if I did fall off him about 10,000,000 times a month in the beginning.
How incredibly blessed your human is, having a breathtakingly beautiful best friend and riding partner, a confidant and comforter in you, Dante The love of her life, and so much more than words could ever express, that you are, Dante! You two make for one amazing team, in and out of the ring, best friends and soulmates forever and always!!!

Great thanks to your human for sharing you with us today. Reading her touching tribute, learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and she share, seeing your absolutely stunning photos has been pure joy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Dante, spending special time with your proud human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug (and perhaps a peppermint or two!) to you, beautiful Dante, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Simply STUNNING!!!