Hi everyone! I'm an "old" member of PT and wanted to post about my experience with FIP treatment. Most cat owners are aware of the terrible thing called FIP - which is basically a death sentence. I lost one cat to it last year and recently found out that my little boy, Castiel, had FIP. I was devastated. Luckily, the lady I got Cas from had connections to the FIP Warriors who have access to a treatment of this thing. Castiel is such a sweet cat and I didn't want to lose another, so right then and there in the emergency vet hospital room, I decided that we would fight this and beat it!

I contacted FIP Warriors that same day and within 24 hours, I had GS in my hand. It's been amazing to see how Cas has reacted to the treatment. From being lethargic, skin and bone with belly bloat (he has the wet FIP form) to him now running around and playing with his brother is truly amazing.

I created an instagram for him to track his journey if anyone is interested. If you have questions about FIP, please ask! This truly has been a life saver!

https://www.instagram.com/castielthewarriorcat/