Thread: Terrific Tony!!!

Terrific Tony!!!

Hi Tony! Congrats on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart, from everyone in this Golden/Retriever loving home!

Seeing your beautiful, sweet self up on my Dog of the Day screen this morning, poring over all of your heart-melting photos has put the biggest smile on my face, Tony! Yes, you surely are the quintessential Retriever, one gorgeous, pure bred Golden guy! True to your beloved breed you're just as energetic and athletic, as life loving and big hearted as can be, also...WATER! Oh, what I wouldn't give to be paddling beside you in that beautiful, crystal clear glacier lake! (I'm good down to 63 degrees, lol)

Hard to believe a boy as special as you would be surrendered, "free to a good home," but how unexpectedly blessed your human was, the day she/he came across that poster, "free to a good home!" And oh, to say you landed in a "good" home would be an understatement! More like the bestest furever home an exuberant, active, life loving Retriever could ever hope for: days packed with long walks and bike rides, cooling swims in glacier lakes and summer days spent at your camp, not to mention a fur sis to wrestle with, doting humans loving on your 24/7! You even participated in a dog race, taking first place! How impressive is that!
    I can't imagine a more perfect setting, more idyllic life for an active, adventure loving Retriever!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your much loved doggie predecessor. But how wonderfully you have carried on his/her legacy, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives! They just don't come any more special than you, Tony! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming, love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a hike and having a swim; wrestling with sister Piper and snuggling with your bunny; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving ton of cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tony, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to beautiful sister Piper, too!!!

Stunning!

Family!

Happy Dog!

LOL!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tony

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome rescue who is naughty and nice
    So proud of yourself for winning that big race.
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Dearest Tony, you are so beautiful and so precious! What a gorgeous Golden Retriever you are, so pretty in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. What a story you have to tell! Your dear people met you through a "free to a good home" ad and fell in love. You went home with them, your fourth home but this time your real home, your Furrrever Home! You have the most delightful personality. You're full of energy and can be very feisty and a little naughty. You're also very cuddly and love attention. You love your bunny stuffie, and you love to be at camp. Congratulations on winning first place in that dog race! You and your people and sisters and kitty all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tony, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and sisters Bean and Piper and kitty pal Princess Pickles and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hey cuttie doggie Tony! Congrats!! You deserve it. Stay healthy and cute. Home Remodeling Anchorage Alaska
    Last edited by Robertjames; 09-12-2021 at 11:41 PM.