Thread: Awesome Ozzie!!!

Awesome Ozzie!!!

Hi Ozzie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Beardie boy you are, Ozzie! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous! Props to your talented person for capturing you in all of your Bearded Dragon glory! Your pics are stunning! I love that expression on your face in the top shot! And those Beardie "hands" never fail to put a smile on my face!

And just as impressive as your outer beauty is your friendly, calm and chill personality, patiently accepting the soft pets of humans, even making friends your doggie sibling! If any Beardie is capable of turning a "reptile reluctant" human into a fan it's you, Ozzie! The peaceful vibe you impart to all who cross your path, your ability to warm their hearts with your gentle demeanor is truly a priceless gift! As your human says we could all benefit, pulling a page out of your Zen playbook!

How lucky your human is, having a best buddy as beautiful, as sweet and gentle, as unique as you, Ozzie! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, a gem, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration..chillin' the day away, munching on some yummy crickets, spending special time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and gentle pets to you, beautiful Ozzie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ozzie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a handsome and friendly fellow.
    You will let people touch you and
    you are friends and sleep with the dog
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Ozzie, you are awesome indeed! You're absolutely gorgeous, and you sure do know how to work the camera, don't you! What a gorgeous model of a Bearded Dragon you are! And what a delightful personality you have. You're friendly and you seem to genuinely like people, climbing on them calmly and even letting them touch you gently. You've warmed the hearts of many who have claimed they "hate reptiles!" You and your doggie housemate are best friends. You love crickets, and you're a kind-natured boy to other creatures who are not "lunch." You sleep in the funniest positions, and we could all learn from and be inspired by your gift for relaxation. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ozzie, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and doggie pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery