Thread: Precious Precious Kitty!

Precious Precious Kitty!

Dearest Precious, you are precious indeed, and don't you just have the perfect name! You're a gorgeous brown-black Tabby guy, with that perfectly striped fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes. My gorgeous brown-black Tabby girl Tinker says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You look so comfortable settled on that red blanket there and winking at us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Madison County, IN to pet you, and pet your Beagle brother, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Dad is so proud of you and has written a terrific tribute to you. He thinks he owns the house because he bought it, but you make it clear who really owns it, don't you! You even decide for him which side of the bed he'll sleep on! You love to play Blanket Monster, in which you watch for movement under a blanket by Dad or Mom or your Beagle brother or one of your skin-siblings, and when you see any, you attack! You also enjoy playing with your fishing pole toy with the feathers on the end. You assist your Purrrsons when they're reading by laying on top of whatever they're trying to read, which helps them greatly in interpreting the words on the page. You're a sweet cat for the most part (though Beagle bro doesn't always think so because you push him around quite a lot). You and he and Mom and Dad and kids all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Precious, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and Mom and Beagle bro and human siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of Blanket Monster!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Precious!!!

Hi Precious! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Silver Tabby boy you are, Precious; beautiful inside and out! How perfectly named you are, sweetheart; precious beyond words!!! And oh yes, overflowing with purrsonality...and chutzpah!

I bought my house but Precious clearly owns it, I have a king-size bed in my bed room but he chooses which side I sleep on. He is very affectionate (when he wants to be).
    Yep, no question as to just who rules the roost! Your Daddy may have purchased the house, but you own it! How wonderfully to be loved so unconditionally, your Daddy and Mommy, the entire family (including the dog) deferring to your every whim! Then again, who could deny your irresistible self anything! It's the feline way: rule with a velvet paw and always, always keep the humans wanting for more! And being a life long Mom to a mixed dog and cat household? I can say with confidence that the kitty always win, no matter HOW big the pup!

He is truly the ruler of our home. Our Beagle dog gets pushed around quite a lot. For the most part, though, he is a sweet cat.
    Bottom line? Your family wouldn't have you any other way! Why mess with purrfection? You truly are of a kind, Precious, just as special as can be, a gem!!! How lucky your family is, having you in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud Daddy's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...keeping everyone in line and interrupting (or interpreting, lol) your humans' reading; playing with your fishing pole; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses (if you're in the mood, hehe); being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and virtual hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, precious Precious, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY! Love to your dear Beagle sibling, too!

Precious Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~