Thread: Adorable Precious Anthony!

Adorable Precious Anthony!

Dearest Anthony, what an adorable precious Hamster you are! You are just the cutest little thing, with your fuzzy brown fur and little pink feet and sweet, sweet face with lovely big eyes. You're very friendly, and you keep fit by disliking sunflower and pumpkin seeds and by running in the wheel so much of the time. You're very curious and sweet, and you know how to work that camera, don't you! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Anthony, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your brothers and sisters and family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with some special carrots and apples!

Last edited by phesina; 08-17-2021 at 06:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Anthony!!!

Greetings, Anthony in Poland! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little man!

Be still my heart!!! You truly are one pawsitively precious, darling and adorable, cute as can be hammie boy, Anthony; just too, too precious for words! Your fabulous, squee worthy photos are over the moon heart-melting! Just as your human says, you truly are a natural for the camera, so photogenic! I can barely take the sweetness of your adorable, wee face, those tiny paws!l How I wish I could reach through my monitor to hold you and cover your soft, fluffy self with a zillion kisses!

We are so heartened to learn of your human's great compassion, taking in you and your brothers and sisters in your time of need, providing you with the happy, fun and love filled life all creatures deserve! And in return, you give back the love shown you each and every day, bringing so much joy and light to her/his days! And what's this? A hammie who'd rather feast on carrots and apples than sunflower and pumpkin seeds? Health conscious in addition to being beautiful and sweet! What a boy!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as adorable, as precious, as sweet as you, Anthony! You're a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spinning on your wheel and munching on some yummy apple and carrots, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and wee smooches to you, precious Anthony, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your hammie pals, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Anthony

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a cute little guy who likes to get his picture taken.
    At three years old, you were nursed back to health very well.
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Congratulations, Anthony, on being POTD! You are darling and precious and so photogenic! (We rodents!) We loved reading about your happy life and healthy diet and lifestyle! You have a wonderful life with a family that truly loves you! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www. guineapigsrfun.net