Thread: Precious Puschel!

Precious Puschel!

Dearest Puschel, you are precious indeed! What a beautiful Lionhead Rabbit you are, with that long, thick, fluffy fur, in such pretty colors. You have such a sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. You have a terrific personality, too. Your dear friend is a rabbit named Susen. You're six years old, and your dear person takes good care of you. She/he knows that rabbits need attention, which she/he gives you. After you've had your meal, your person strokes you, which makes you very happy. You're very fluffy and soft, and you're a wonderful friend of hers/his, and perhaps for some others, also. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Puschel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Susen and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of cucumbers and carrots.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Puschel bunny! Hello to your bunny friend Susen, too!

You are a beautiful, fluffy bunny- I would be glad to pet you for as long as you like! Or to serve your favorite snack, or just sit and keep you company! Your coat looks so full and soft!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Puschel!!!

Greetings, Puschel in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

AWW!!! What a BIG beautiful Lionhead bunny you are, Puschel! Looks like you take up most of your human's lap! And oh my gosh, how gorgeous is your plush, thick, fawn and white colored coat; how precious are those big, fluffy footies! Your human included the most the most heart-melting photos with her/his tribute, Puschel! I may never stop smiling!

What a lucky bunny you are, Puschel, being so loved and well cared for by your human, having a best bunny buddy in Susen to play and cuddle with! And just as blessed is your human, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Puschel! Yes, life is good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying lots of free time, playing with Susen and your human; nibbling on some yummy cucumber and carrots; warming your human's lap, receiving bunches of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and kisses to you, precious Puschel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Susen, too!

SO beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Puschel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome, fluffy and soft boy you are.
    You have a wonderful life with attention,
    good food and a girlfriend.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Puschel, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, lovable, precious and Heaven-sent! We loved reading about your happy life and loving human parent who understands how lonely (and scary, unsafe and unhealthy) it is to be dumped in a outdoor hutch without interaction. (Pet rabbits should never ever live outside.) We have our pets' cages in our living room so they can interact with us all day/night and we know they are safe, happy, healthy. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! Sending love to Susen, too!

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*

Congrats Cuttie Puschel! You are so adorable and so cute. San Antonio Flooring Installer
    Last edited by Madmardigan; 09-22-2021 at 09:18 AM.

There are 2 types of mane’s that a Lionhead could have. The mane (a distinctive tuft of long fur) of a Lionhead is a thick, wooly fur which is soft and has a presence of crimping. This wool covering will surround the head area, and often times the flank area, of the rabbit. The only true way to tell if your rabbit is either a double or single mane specimen is to examine it directly after birth. Hawaii Home Remodel
    Last edited by Robertjames; 09-12-2021 at 10:22 PM.

Congratulations. Puschel! You're so cute!

Joe

Cleveland Drywall Pros

FelicityYoung Guest
    They're so cute! Bunnies seem really nice. Wish I had one.

Beautiful

Last edited by JellyMin; 03-24-2022 at 09:02 AM.

Puschel .. You are such a cutie!! I want you and I want to hug you. You look very fluffy. Kitchen Remodel Sioux City
    Last edited by Nesty_7; 03-22-2022 at 05:52 PM.