Thread: Bold Beautiful Nikita!

Bold Beautiful Nikita!

Ciao, Nikita in Italy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my goodness! What a pawsitively precious Ferret girl you are, Nikita! It won't surprise your human to learn your photos have melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! And yep, that last one is just too heart-melting for words!

I hope you'll enjoy the second photo, this one always makes me smile! I love her very much.
    Sounds as though you have two speed, Nikita: hurricane and low motion!

She is bold when at home, and shy outside in the nature of the Italian Dolomites where she lives. She loves to be out exploring, though.
    And spoiled? Of course you are! That how it works with our furkids and animal companions! Hard to deny a girl as sweet and loving as you anything! Right Mom?

What a lucky human is yours, Nikita, having a furry family member, a best friend and loving companion as special as you in her/his life! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nikita! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending time outdoors, exploring your beautiful setting, the Italian Dolomites, followed by a nap on the "big bed, lol;" chowing down on your fave treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Nikita, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nikitai

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little sweetheart who loves to explore.
    You like to sleep in bed and drink out of cups
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Nikita, what an adorable Ferret you are! You are absolutely precious in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That fuzzy brown and white coat of yours is so pretty and looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with your cute pink nose and ears and those lovely big dark eyes. And you're so cozy all curled upside down having a snooze! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're bold at home and shy outside, though you do like to go out exploring. You love to sleep in your dear person's bed and drink from his/her water glass. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nikita, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Nikita, on being POTD! You are beautiful, photogenic and precious. We love your photos and your very, very "relaxed" sleeping position! We're so glad you have a wonderful life with a loving fur-ever parent. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*