Thread: Adorable Bubba!

Adorable Bubba!

Greetings, Bubba from Down Under! Happy Pet of the Day, cutie pie!

Be still my heart! Oh, what a gorgeous Ferret girl you are, Bubba, just as precious as can be, and SO photogenic! Your photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! Talk about being ready for your close up! hehe And I don't know, Bubba, seems you are way smarter than you might appear!

Buddy is smarter than he looks and can unlock his own cage, open it and leave as he feels.

I so enjoyed reading your human's heartwarming tribute, Bubba, and I learned lots some fun facts about Ferrets as well, things I didn't know before, such as veggies and grains are a no no, that some Ferrets are lactose intolerant! As your wise humans says, always best to research a species' needs and care before taking the plunge! One thing I did already know is just how delightfully playful and personality packed you Ferrets are; what characters you kids can be; keeping your humans laughing and on their toes with your antics!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid and best buddy as precious, as gentle and loving, as special as you, sweetheart! What a gem of a girl you are, Bubba, a treasure, one extra special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bubba! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly swoon worthy photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...playing tag with your human, nibbling on her/his toes, lol; savoring some yummy egg, and ice cream if you're able; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted Mom/Dad! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Bubba, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bubba

Name:  02s.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are the cutest little "accident"
    Now you have a wonderful life
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Bubba, what an adorable young Ferret you are, six months old, with that colorful fuzzy coat and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big dark eyes. You have a delightful personality, making your dear person smile with your antics and energy. You already know some good tricks, such as "sitting for food, sitting on your shoulder, not biting," and you're starting to learn "stand." You are your person's first ferret, and he/she is very diligent at taking good care of you! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bubba, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even a special treat serving of egg!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Bubba, on being POTD! You are so cute and photogenic! We're so glad you have a happy life with a loving human parent who truly appreciates you! (You are clever and brilliant but you don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you PERFECT already!) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*