Thread: Ernie the Charming Chinchilla!!!

Ernie the Charming Chinchilla!!!

Hi Ernie in Scotland, U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and early Happy 11th Birthday wishes to you too!

What a handsome, oh so adorable Chin you are, Ernie! How awesome are those "ready for flight" ears, those incredibly long whiskers! hehe But it's your soft and warm, beautiful brown eyes that have melted my heart into a pool of pure mush!

With those irresistible good looks there's doubt you wowed the judges during your time on the show circuit, Ernie! It warms my heart, knowing that after all of that time putting your best paw forward on the circuit you found you way to such a loving furever home. And now, your show ring days behind you, nothing to do but relax and enjoy your carefree, love filled retirement, getting grumpy when the mood suits you, hehe, making mischief with your brother, bringing so much joy to your human's life! Hard to believe, though, that you're 10 years young, Ernie; your older big brother and bestie Reggie an incredible 18 years! I had no idea Chins lived such amazingly long lives! Carry on, boys!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and spunky, as cuddly and loving as you, Ernie! You're a gem, just as special as can be, simply the BEST!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ernie! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute and seeing your squee worthy photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...making mayhem and cuddling with Reggie; munching on some yummy goji berries; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Ernie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Reggie, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ernie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    A little cutie who loves cuddles and
    causing mayhem with his older brother.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Ernie, how very adorable and precious you are, a Charming Chinchilla indeed! You are not only gorgeous to see, you have such a delightful personality, too. You love to cuddle up with your dear older brother Reggie and also cause mayhem with him! What a lovely story that you are a rescue chin. I'm so glad and grateful that your dear person came along just in time, after your breeder decided your show career was done and he/she no longer wanted you. Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and always deserved) with your person and Reggie. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ernie, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Reggie and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and plenty of goji berries and cuddles!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Ernie, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious, beautiful, photogenic and Heaven-sent! We're so glad you were rescued and have been enjoying a wonderful life with your brother and loving fur-ever parent. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life with your brother Reggie and your loving human family.

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (large -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-Ever Homes*