Thread: dogs in Indiana are dieing!!!

dogs in Indiana are dieing!!!

there is a great dane,st.bernard,and two chows in a back yard a block from me. i would be glad to help any one get them out of there. even if it is one at a time. they are nice. the st.bernard is bleeding from it's neck and it is swolen. she is missing hair too. the great dane i heard from neighbors that it was going to have puppies,but the owners didn't want puppies so they kicked her and killed the puppies. she is very skinny. the chows are very knotted up with hair. and they all live in their own crap! the people just go out and feed them a small amout of food and very little water. in the summer they take a huge water gun and chase them around the yard. squirting the water up their behinds.they are very scared of them. the st.bernard is the only one that is free roaming. the rest are on short chains. please help. i will put up the place where they are. i don't know the exact address.
    i have lots of friends that are breeders. if you are in need of a puppy let me know.

if you have a dog in need of a home let me know. i may take it.

Call animal control RIGHT NOW.

I would contact animal control and report those as cases of animal abuse. That is just awful! Those poor doggies

we have called police, animal control, the shelter. they hide the dogs. or don't come see them. i really need someone to come get them out.

they are the 2nd house on the right side of the 900 block of south 4th street. in Terre Haute,Indiana.

please someone help!!!
    i have lots of friends that are breeders. if you are in need of a puppy let me know.

if you have a dog in need of a home let me know. i may take it.

Oh my this is just awful!! I hope that someone can come to their rescue soon! Bless you for trying to help!! Please keep us posted.

Maybe call a Great Dane, St Bernard and chow rescues or Vets in the area... someone got to help, and tell them what going on. Then tell them that no one is helping these dogs. Maybe they can help do something.

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

even the police could help...animal neglect and pshycological abuse is a criminal offence and they can be payed a fine and have their dogs taken away. if what they find is serious, the owners could go to jail. i would call the cops on them.
    I've been BOO'd!

OMG!!! LET ME AT THE OWNERS!!!! ill give them a piece of my mind!!! i have nieghbors like that and im in the process of putting them out of business for good, only they like to fight back by picking out our flaws, like haveing to many cars, (you can have only one, none running car on a lot) and we have two, but hey we sold one and i called the cops again, and started sending lots of complaint letters, and its working!