Thread: What a handsome fella

What a handsome fella

So debonair in those bow ties. Our cat also loves belly rubs. Banxsy has a great life! Lucky boy.

Beautiful Mr. Banxsy!

Dearest Mr. Banxsy, you are beautiful indeed! What a gorgeous young man you are, with that colorful Silver Tabby fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the lovely big golden-green eyes and those long, LOOOOOONG twisty white whiskers and eyebrows. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty, and you look so comfortable and content in every one of them. That last one of you as a kitten is utterly adorable. And aren't you stylin' in those bow ties! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Florida to pet you, and rub your tummy since I read that you like tummy rubs! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tum for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You get people to pet you by acting when they walk by as though you've never ever been petted before. You go from relaxed to play mode as if someone has turned on a switch. You love skritches and playing with your toy mouse and cuddling on the couch. You enjoy laying in the crook of your Purrrson's arm and stretching out as much as you can. You are great emotional support on good days and bad, always looking at your Purrrson like you're so happy you found each other. You have the biggest, most loving eyes she/he has ever seen in a cat. He/she adopted you from the local shelter and has been smitten with you right from the start. (I thank your Purrrson for choosing rescue and adoption. And aren't you ever a wonderful example of the precious treasures to be found in shelters!) You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Banxsy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-30-2021 at 07:03 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Banxsy!!!

Hi Banxsy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a dapper and debonair, oh so handsome, most captivating Silver Tabby boy you are, Banxsy! You look so dashing, all decked out in those spiffy bowties, sweetheart! (My boy Tigg'r has the same one/first photo, hehe!) You truly are one photogenic boy, Banxsy! You have the most expressive face, and that come hither look in your 3rd photo, those gorgeous, love filled eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! For sure your human's heart was melted the moment she first laid eyes on you! Just one look was all it took, the deal sealed!

He has the biggest, most loving eyes I have ever seen in a cat. When company comes over, he loves to look dapper in his bow tie. I am so happy that I found this little guy and that he picked me for his forever home.
    How blessed your human was, that fateful day at the shelter, the day you chose her to be your one and only! Through good times and tough times you are always there for her and she for you! The comfort and joy you bring to her life and she to yours makes for one heavenly match; the love you have for each testament to the priceless rewards of rescue! How lucky your Mom is, Banxsy, having a fur son as special as you in her life! You're the best, and so very deserving of you big day in the spotlight!

He is a great emotional support on good days and bad because he just always looks at you like he is happy that he found you.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Your Mom's love filled tribute, your heart-melting photos has been such a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Banxsy...playing with your toy mouse; stretching out on the couch receiving tons of pets and skritches, cuddles and bellyrubs; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud Mom! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Banxsy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Banxsy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~