Thread: Gorgeous Bentley!

Gorgeous Bentley!

Hi Bentley Lu Christian in beautiful Lakewood, Colorado! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Now that is one proud Daddy talking, and understandably so! What pawrent wouldn't be singing the praises of a pup, a furry family member as gorgeous, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Bentley; the ultimate gentle giant! You truly are one beautiful blend of Pyreneese and Colorado Moutain Dog, Bentley, posing so proudly beside those pretty, purple floofs! Your fluffy, snow white coat is so pretty, your soulful brown eyes total heart-melters! And just look at that sparkling white, toofie smile! I think I'm in love!

How very, very lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a furkid as beautiful, as playful, as sweet and loving as you, Bentley, and smart to boot! Wow, just one year old and already you've mastered using the doggy doorbell AND opening the food container!

He is a very smart dog. We have a doggy door bell that he learned to use right away, and so can tell us when he needs to go outside. Also, when he is hungry he knows how to open the dog food container, and eats it right.

But one thing, the most important and cherished trait of all just came naturally: bringing so much joy to your pawrents lives! What a treasure you are, Bentley, beautiful inside and out, pure perfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bentley! Meeting you today, reading your proud Daddy's love filled tribute has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...talking a nice, long walk and playing with your toys; feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your Mom and Dad, giving and receiving tons of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, a BIG hug and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Bentley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Bentley!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bentley

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy and very smart, too.
    You have learned to ring the bell when you want out.
    You also mastered getting your food on your own.
    Best of all you love to snuggle with your mom and dad.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Bentley Lu Christian, what an astounding Great Pyrenees/Colorado Mountain Dog mix fellow you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that long, bushy, fluffy white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely dark eyes and what looks like a big smile (and I'm quite sure is!). You have the most delightful personality, too! You're very playful and loving, and each morning you take a toy outside and lay down and chew on it. You're also very smart. You learned right away how to use your doggy doorbell to let your dear people know you need to go outside. You open your dog food container to get a snack when you're hungry. You're also very affectionate. You and your Mom and Dad and family all love cuddling together. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bentley, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery