Thread: Stunning Edek!!!

Stunning Edek!!!

Hi Edek in Poland! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Agama Lizard you are, Edek; simply stunning! I have to say, Edek, the photo your human has included with her/his tribute is one of the most beautiful pet photos I've ever laid eyes on! Yes, she/he truly is a talented photographer, but it's hard to "miss" when the subject is as gorgeous as you!

How lucky your human is, Edek, having a best friend as beautiful, as special and unique as you! And being but a youngster, so many years of shared love and companionship awaiting you and your human! Just as your physical length will grow to up to an impressive foot long, no doubt too will the very special bond you and your human already share! What a gem you are, Edek, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...munching on those yummy insects, hehe; gazing out of that window at the world beyond; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Edek, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Edek

Name:  219802027_4455036634559818_9096542828205290643_n.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  75.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Looks like you have everything you need to be happy
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Dearest Edek, you are stunning indeed! What a breathtakingly beautiful Agama Lizard you are! You're so pretty, standing there in that window with the sun shining in so brightly. And you have such a delightful personality, too. Your dear person finds you fascinating to watch! You're an insectivore, so you eat mealworms and dried crickets, and any live bugs that make their way into your habitat! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Edek, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery